A few clips of myself and a few friends wildfowling &inland Goose

just a few clips of myself a few mates shooting and the dog working over the last couple of seasons .when i uploaded it to Youtube for some reason it's lost a bit of quality and the end off the film ...

you will see there is a few misses thrown in also mainily myself lol

i hope you enjoy it .

thanks for Looking ..

WW

Nice footage D. Was hoping that wigeon might have been on there.

I did have it but my laptop crashed and took most of my footage and photos from this season ... which I'm really Gutted about as there was some great footage of me and fenboy shooting pinks on the foreshore on it ..

Edited by washwildfowler

Good footage i see you have the traitor decoys,how many do you use and how do you rate them?

We have around 40 of them .. we sometimes mix shells or full body's in with them ..

But we find later in the season we just use the traitor decoys when the geese wise up ...for some reason they commit better .. shells seem to shine more than the traitor decoys. ..

It's a shame Paul but it could have been worse , he lost footage of my first ever triple on pinks :sad1: That's why I have brought my own camera now ;)

Your never gunna let me forget that are you lol

We have around 40 of them .. we sometimes mix shells or full body's in with them ..

But we find later in the season we just use the traitor decoys when the geese wise up ...for some reason they commit better .. shells seem to shine more than the traitor decoys. ..

Nope I'm bleeding not :lol: we will just have to do it again now :good:

OK thanks i have them myself and my only complaint is that they should come supplied with some kind of 6 to 8 inch stick to puff the body out for when the geese are high above looking down on them but other than that they are awsome.

OK thanks i have them myself and my only complaint is that they should come supplied with some kind of 6 to 8 inch stick to puff the body out for when the geese are high above looking down on them but other than that they are awsome.

Did you not get the pegs with yours to open them up ? We do use a bit of dowling on some that are broken ..

Another great point about them they are very light to carry ...

That's a real pity that you have lost so much footage.

I did have it but my laptop crashed and took most of my footage and photos from this season ... which I'm really Gutted about as there was some great footage of me and fenboy shooting pinks on the foreshore on it ..