Your plans for airgun liscencing

12gauge82

james please quote what I said that is wrong,, ???

you the majority as you call it voted these idiots in , so sorry but as connie said " who,s sorry now " I was also correct in saying you wanted to split from the uk but keep sterling , that was also correct , sorry bud but my facts are right,,

please don't be bitter and I really cant be bothered arguing but enjoy your air rifles whilst you can cos I know I will

Evo Quote ( the majority don't want to be a part of the UK yet they want to interfere in ENGLISH and UK laws ) Not true, the majority of people in Scotland voted to remain part of the UK... As i said . Get your facts right.

You are wrong there. The SNP want out of the UK and into the Eu lunatic madhouse. Dont mix up SNP with Scots, no one in my crcle of shooting and fishing friends has a kind word for SNP>

Blackpowder

More muscle flexing from the Forth Reich....

Remember, everything Hitler did was legal under German law...& he was democratically elected.

The only difference between him & fish face is one testicle & some moustache bleach.

Music to my ears, you have made my evening. I hope the uprising continues.

Whatever is that mad woman talking about regarding land reforms in Scotland. She is trying to shut you down!

Sorry my point is a little off topic. Apologies.

Edited by Whitebridges

Yes lads don't tar us all with the same ..........I have not and never would vote for that so called political party called SNP , I belong to the United Kingdom....and long may it stay that way !!!

But if anyone you know of in Scotland is thinking of selling their air rifles because of new licencing laws........PLEASE let me know because I need

an HW100 .177 0R .20 cal

Evo Quote ( the majority don't want to be a part of the UK yet they want to interfere in ENGLISH and UK laws ) Not true, the majority of people in Scotland voted to remain part of the UK... As i said . Get your facts right.

ok I see now,,,,so was it not the Scottish people that voted the snp into power ??? whom have now brought the ruling to licience air rifles ???

First of all lets get things straight we the majority of scots do not want our own country, we want to remain part of the UK as was made clear in the referendum. Secondly we the majority do not think its right that SNP members of parliament have the right to interfere in English laws. We the majority want to remain part of the UK and as part of the UK we have the right to use the currency of the UK. I suggest you get your facts right before you go spouting a load of nonsense on here.

You are a small majority of 55%.

Unfortunately someone clearly voted for the snp. It's hard to be too sympathetic.

You are a small majority of 55%.

Unfortunately someone clearly voted for the snp. It's hard to be too sympathetic.

I wouldn't worry too much about it ..i do not need or want your sympathy. A bit of support would have been appreciated but clearly were not gong to get much of that either. If or when the air gun license comes into effect in Scotland we will just have to deal with it, responsible shooters have nothing to fear. I don't imagine it will be to long before the same thing is introduced throughout the UK, so in my opinion we should be sticking together, but going by some peoples views on here that's just not going to happen.

Edited by james1955

ok I see now,,,,so was it not the Scottish people that voted the snp into power ??? whom have now brought the ruling to licience air rifles ???

Yes it is the SNP who are introducing the air gun license and yes some people in Scotland voted them in, but we are not all the same not all of us agree with there madcap policies, please don't make the mistake of tarring us all with the same brush.

I wouldn't worry too much about it ..i do not need or want your sympathy. A bit of support would have been appreciated but clearly were not gong to get much of that either. If or when the air gun license comes into effect in Scotland we will just have to deal with it, responsible shooters have nothing to fear. I don't imagine it will be to long before the same thing is introduced throughout the UK, so in my opinion we should be sticking together, but going by some peoples views on here that's just not going to happen.

Yes it is the SNP who are introducing the air gun license and yes some people in Scotland voted them in, but we are not all the same not all of us agree with there madcap policies, please don't make the mistake of tarring us all with the same brush.

:good:

We could be stuck with a liebor government who would be doing just the same as the snp, so we should be thinking our selves lucky.

I'm not sure what if any help we south of the boarder can be but we should support those that didn't vote snp

AWC (air weapon certificate) ,Extracts taken from the SACS mag,if you have a FAC SGC , that covers you for AIR WEAPONS till your FAC /SGC expires ,then you will have to APPLY for a AWC (cost roughly £80 and as far as i can see the criteria IE fit person and good reason is about the same as FAC/SGC so plinking in your standard sized gardens are a no no). The AWC allows you to possess airguns ,guns or mods will not be itemised on the cert .Storage ,exact storage requirements have not yet been confirmed but transport precautions on par with FAC/SGC rules on transportation As to visitors with airguns from the rest of the uk you can apply for a VISITORS PERMIT(cost?)

The above is just to give you the basic idea, helluva lot more involved in it though

johnnie

EDIT to add buying and selling across the border

by RFD or take it to england yourself and sell to purchaser or purchaser can apply for visitors permit and purchase face to face

Edited by AULD YIN

AWC (air weapon certificate) ,Extracts taken from the SACS mag,if you have a FAC SGC , that covers you for AIR WEAPONS till your FAC /SGC expires ,then you will have to APPLY for a AWC (cost roughly £80 and as far as i can see the criteria IE fit person and good reason is about the same as FAC/SGC so plinking in your standard sized gardens are a no no). The AWC allows you to possess airguns ,guns or mods will not be itemised on the cert .Storage ,exact storage requirements have not yet been confirmed but transport precautions on par with FAC/SGC rules on transportation As to visitors with airguns from the rest of the uk you can apply for a VISITORS PERMIT(cost?)

The above is just to give you the basic idea, helluva lot more involved in it though

johnnie

EDIT to add buying and selling across the border

by RFD or take it to england yourself and sell to purchaser or purchaser can apply for visitors permit and purchase face to face

Very useful, thanks

I have yet to meet anyone that voted SNP, let alone all those that supposedly did last time out. Now we have many MP's running a country that weren't even councillors six months ago, they were fire ins for an election, totally inexperienced for running anything.

• the SNP won a 50% share of the vote in Scotland, Labour won just 24.3%
  • the SNP won all seven seats in Glasgow with the country's biggest swing - 39.3% from Labour - in Glasgow North East;

Somebody in Glasgow must have voted for 'em. :rolleyes: