Watch out for a shooter from doncaster called simon budworth

Shooterluke

From FB.

A quick update on simon budworth south Yorkshire Police have now assigned pc dan dolby to the fraud case and have asked for all the people who have been a victim to still call south Yorkshire Police but to quote the new log number which is A/2539/2016 and ask to be put through to Rossington police station in Doncaster all the people who have already called SYP have already been included in the case but if anyone else wishes to come forward with any more information it will all help towards getting budworth the jail time he deserves

on here months ago there was someone advertising a shoot in thorne doncaster an people were posting that hes ripped people is it him by any chance ? Thanks fenboy dident no i could take it off thete an put it on here

I remember seeing the posts and can also remember his tag,need to have a look at previous post.

Hope he's caught soon and that's the end of his shooting days

Fielddweller

I keep hearing things via the grapevine, but I can't add anything else to what's already known.

If any of the lads concerned are completely stuck for game shooting and you are known to me (or are an established poster on here), then drop me a pm and I'll see if I can get you out with what's left of the season. I can't promise, but we did have space today and may again next week. I can guarantee you it won't be a 100 bird day - more like 20-25ish this late on.

Me was in that "Syndicate". After a while -last August- i've became suspicious (never seeing any concrete thing). and pulled out. This would have been my first syndicate ever. Now I don't trust anyone anymore.... Given up on this kind of shooting.. Maybe for forever? Chased him for a refund for a while, finally had my money back. He still owes my mate some money.

Me was in that "Syndicate". After a while -last August- i've became suspicious (never seeing any concrete thing). and pulled out. This would have been my first syndicate ever. Now I don't trust anyone anymore.... Given up on this kind of shooting.. Maybe for forever? Chased him for a refund for a while, finally had my money back. He still owes my mate some money.

Don't give up, just make sure your next syndicate is an established one with a good reputation

Did you meet up with the bloke who was offering the shooting and did you go and have a look at the ground and the birds that were supposed to be put down?

What I'm trying to establish is the fact that either this bloke is a con artist and a criminal or a headcase that just said that he'd got a shoot organised.

Did this bloke ever show anyone documentary evidence that he either owned the ground or that he had bought the sporting rights to shoot on the ground?

From FB.

A quick update on simon budworth south Yorkshire Police have now assigned pc dan dolby to the fraud case and have asked for all the people who have been a victim to still call south Yorkshire Police but to quote the new log number which is A/2539/2016 and ask to be put through to Rossington police station in Doncaster all the people who have already called SYP have already been included in the case but if anyone else wishes to come forward with any more information it will all help towards getting budworth the jail time he deserves

please do as this says and stop pointing your fingers at Arron besley because some on here are on which hunt and blaming the wrong person

Blimey Steve that's terrible, sorry to hear of your misfortune but glad you have stated that you were affected.

Paul's offer above is very kind, perhaps you should contact him

I hope your Mate gets his money back too, is he a PW Member?

I've made him an offer via pm :good:

If there has been wrong doing. Have plod been out to sort this out and either established wrong doing or established that it was all above board and just a mistake. Is there a case in progress? Have charges been made or has this bloke skipped off to south America. What's the latest.