N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just need a wood burning stove with a biblical downpour as a backdrop and it will be like All Our Yesterdays...

Even though that was six years ago Pete, I've still got stuff that hasn't fully dried out yet!!! Let's hope the weather God is a lot kinder to us this year.

We hope to be there Andy but it will be a late commitment - Damn - how did we miss one, ah we were on holiday abroad :/ All I need is someone to kick my *** & tell me to shoot straight :ninja: Hell - I even told "The Mighty Giant = Cranfield" how to shot a target 2 years ago & he dusted them (that was a few shots after his score was counted) :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

We hope to be there Andy but it will be a late commitment - Damn - how did we miss one, ah we were on holiday abroad :/ All I need is someone to kick my *** & tell me to shoot straight :ninja: Hell - I even told "The Mighty Giant = Cranfield" how to shot a target 2 years ago & he dusted them (that was a few shots after his score was counted) :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Your memory is going Tam,

The only one Cranfield attended was 3 years ago :whistling:

:shaun:

keepertim thanks for the sign-up, could I ask are you hoping to shoot for the North or the South? Thanks!

Keep those entries coming, shoot is 5 weeks away tomorrow :good:

Getting all of the rain out of the way at the moment, dry weather booked in for the shoot :)

I have sent Teal a PM for bank details to pay up so just awaiting the response.

I need to get some serious practice in though was I've not done much with the shotguns of late and sustained injory when the wifes horse kicked off and head butted me twice splitting my nose open, blacking two eyes and giving me terrible neck pain, I've not shot since but I need to start asap.

Very latest for entries I am going to keep the same as before- 14th May - 1 week before the shoot. Please try and get the entries in before as it makes it so much easier to plan, as can do some ground work, and planning for a precise idea of numbers. It's fantastic so many have already paid up, and please keep them coming, a nice steady stream will see us hitting very good numbers indeed :good:

Paul223, Shaun signups received - salop sniper payment details sent this morning :)