N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent -all received :good: Don't forget that entry closes next weekend - 14th May - this is to allow squadding up and so the ground can book referees. Please get your entry fee paid - please PM for cheque or bank transfer details or pay via PayPal as per first post in the topic :)

It's shaping up to be a much closer contest this year, with good numbers of class shooters from the South making the dreadful journey to those frozen wastes somewhere North of Birmingham....

At least this gang won't be smiling this year... :no:

tsa7FSp.jpg

It's shaping up to be a much closer contest this year, with good numbers of class shooters from the South making the dreadful journey to those frozen wastes somewhere North of Birmingham....

At least this gang won't be smiling this year... :no:

tsa7FSp.jpg

Maybe but not close enough :yahoo:

Entries are closing very soon - all of those hoping to attend now need to register, there will be no possibility of turning up on the day and paying. All entries must be in advance, and this closes on 15th May! I know there are quite a few who are hoping to come who haven't yet paid up - please get these in ASAP. We are currently standing at 59 shooters for the day. UK Shoot Warehouse are putting up a squad of 8 from their team :good:

Entries are closing very soon - all of those hoping to attend now need to register, there will be no possibility of turning up on the day and paying. All entries must be in advance, and this closes on 15th May! I know there are quite a few who are hoping to come who haven't yet paid up - please get these in ASAP. We are currently standing at 59 shooters for the day. UK Shoot Warehouse are putting up a squad of 8 from their team :good:

Great news, and the UKSW hotshots are all presumably from the South, looking good, a long overdue win by the South is now a dead cert..!

Cat.

Think I'll shoot for the South soon, it's costing me a fortune in engraving fees and silver polish.

I've jumped the gun a bit and had North win (again) engraved from 2016 to 2026 on the trophy, just need to add the ground name. Clever thinking eh.

Capt. Potter

Think I'll shoot for the South soon, it's costing me a fortune in engraving fees and silver polish.

I've jumped the gun a bit and had North win (again) engraved from 2016 to 2026 on the trophy, just need to add the ground name. Clever thinking eh.

Capt. Potter

LoL :good:

Capt. Potter

Bit like the euro vote fixed befor you start 🙃🙃🤗