N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 8 from UKSW shooting - just waiting on confirmation on their usernames. Also DavidBASC - has organised for a BASC rep to join us - just waiting on his username also.

Think there are a couple more hoping to come who haven't got the entry in yet - Leeds Chimp/Ferret Master - anyone else- contact me via PM urgently if you are hoping to shoot - can slot in a last minute sign-up or two still :good:

Hi Tam,

Telford North Premier Inn,

Donnington Wood Way,

Donnington, Telford,

Shropshire.

TF2 8HH

:shaun:

Hi Shaun, are you open to locals joining you Friday evening for a drink ?

I only live 10 mile away and work within 500 yards.

I will be shooting for the North on saturday.

ATB

Matt

Hi Shaun, are you open to locals joining you Friday evening for a drink ?

I only live 10 mile away and work within 500 yards.

I will be shooting for the North on saturday.

ATB

Matt

I think you Guys need a damn good session on Friday night..?

Cat

Are we going to able to use the top car park rather than the field?

Doubt if we'll find out till we get there tbh. We might all just about squeeze into the top car park but it's hardly a long stretch from the field. Well it might be a long walk back if you're a southern and your chin is on the ground or for me struggling back with all those raffle prizes!!!

Capt. Potter

I have asked the question regarding carparks. :good:

Also to confirm regarding times - more details are to follow. But the ground will open at 8am onwards for those travelling from further afield to arrive and get a stretch of legs and a cup of tea (or that disgusting beverage known as coffee). For those closer to the ground, or fancying a lie in, we would suggest 9am for the majority to get to the ground. This will hopefully mean enough time for the name badges and banners to be laid out for arrival!

The shoot will start @ 10am sharp - so that is the very latest you can be there. We will gather for the usual briefing and sparring of the captains, before heading out in squads.

I am going to be furiously liaising with Beardo and Petethegeek over the next 24-48hours to devise squads - all preferences have I think been noted, but there are a lot this year, and apologies in advance if I miss any!

I have asked the question regarding carparks. :good:

Also to confirm regarding times - more details are to follow. But the ground will open at 8am onwards for those travelling from further afield to arrive and get a stretch of legs and a cup of tea (or that disgusting beverage known as coffee). For those closer to the ground, or fancying a lie in, we would suggest 9am for the majority to get to the ground. This will hopefully mean enough time for the name badges and banners to be laid out for arrival!

The shoot will start @ 10am sharp - so that is the very latest you can be there. We will gather for the usual briefing and sparring of the captains, before heading out in squads.

I am going to be furiously liaising with Beardo and Petethegeek over the next 24-48hours to devise squads - all preferences have I think been noted, but there are a lot this year, and apologies in advance if I miss any!

Can you put me in the visually impaired squad, give me half a chance 😳

quick heads up, Claig Timberbungle (Timps) is out on a Stag do Friday night, so the Black puddings are already 70% forgotten :lol: . At least hung over we can be sure of a sterling performance from him :yes:

If by 'stag' you mean girl and by 'do' you mean birthday party then yes you are correct :rolleyes: your concept of percentages could really mean anything though, 70% in Rotherhoniam does not mean the same as in English. :yes:

Just another heads up anyone seeing canthitathing after ordering food at the restaurant on Friday night be very aware he has form for stealing evening meals just as the kitchen closes... Ask son of potter :lol:

Great news FM, you're finally old enough to be a teacher ;)

As long as people do as I say, and not as I do! The first time I fired a 12 bore was the first Pigeon Watch shoot at Bisley nearly 10 years ago!

There are 8 from UKSW shooting - just waiting on confirmation on their usernames. Also DavidBASC - has organised for a BASC rep to join us - just waiting on his username also.

Think there are a couple more hoping to come who haven't got the entry in yet - Leeds Chimp/Ferret Master - anyone else- contact me via PM urgently if you are hoping to shoot - can slot in a last minute sign-up or two still :good:

Paid! See you on Saturday...

FM