N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those that saw the little one eyed Jack Russell on Saturday,

"Our beloved Nellie has died. She was our dearly loved little shooting ground dog. She loved all of our customers, giving everybody a huge welcome as well as being the best family pet. She had been through a lot in her 8 years - attacked by hounds, stolen for 2 days and lost an eye to a clay pigeon trap. She will be missed by all. God bless Nellie xxx"

Shame as she was a friendly little dog

:shaun:

For all those that saw the little one eyed Jack Russell on Saturday,

"Our beloved Nellie has died. She was our dearly loved little shooting ground dog. She loved all of our customers, giving everybody a huge welcome as well as being the best family pet. She had been through a lot in her 8 years - attacked by hounds, stolen for 2 days and lost an eye to a clay pigeon trap. She will be missed by all. God bless Nellie xxx"

Shame as she was a friendly little dog

Glad to have enjoyed her company on Captain Potters squad - She started of snarling at our Bailey boy but they were best buddies by 2nd stand. :) Sincere condolences to the owners (I believe the Lass that was our scorer :unhappy: ) RIP Nellie - you may be gone but never forgotten - keep chassing those rats/rabbits over the Rainbow Bridge

Damn, that just brought a tear to my eye remembering my old Braxie that was at several PW shoots with us :unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy:

Looks like you all had a great time!

The only thing that put me off going was the fact I don't actualy know anyone! But I think next year I shall throw caution to the wind and make the trip!

First year I went I didn't know anyone apart from just chatting and interacting on here,

Made some good friends, and more every time I go

First year I went I didn't know anyone apart from just chatting and interacting on here,

Made some good friends, and more every time I go

+1

I didn`t know anybody either. And this year everyone on my squad was new to me. But everyone is friendly and just there for a good day out. If you go to one and don`t want to attend the next one I`d be very surprised.

So Capt Cant let the North win again...very magnaminous and kind...its important our Northern brothers have something to cheer their miserable cold lives and have a trophy to hang in their outside toilets so well done you Southern shooters for giving them a little lift.......lol........ jeez guys we ever gonna to win this thing???!!