N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omens are looking promising, and hinting towards a glorious victory for the South to reverse the last one or two near misses. With the assistance of some locals, I am just weighing up whether we should host it at the finest shooting ground of Cornwall or Kent for this years event :good:

In all seriousness -we should have some news soon with regards to location and date :whistling:

Omens are looking promising, and hinting towards a glorious victory for the South to reverse the last one or two near misses. With the assistance of some locals, I am just weighing up whether we should host it at the finest shooting ground of Cornwall or Kent for this years event :good:

In all seriousness -we should have some news soon with regards to location and date :whistling:

Your southern contingent will still say "if only it was closer" :lol:

It doesn't matter where it will be held, it's a great event and for a good cause :good:

I thought the sun always shined down south?

Or is it the reflection from all the Essex fake tans

:shaun:

It's sometimes handy for a Essex girl to wear fake tan - they glow in the dark which helps you get home from the club.

That being said, your linen can look like a CSI crime scene investigation the morning after the night before.

It's sometimes handy for a Essex girl to wear fake tan - they glow in the dark which helps you get home from the club.

That being said, your linen can look like a CSI crime scene investigation the morning after the night before.

That's just your fake tan Chris :lol:

I'm nor bothered where the event is taking place, as long as I can book the weekend off work. :good:

That's just your fake tan Chris :lol:

I'm nor bothered where the event is taking place, as long as I can book the weekend off work. :good:

haha you DIDN'T notice did you?! Oh - I'm so embarrassed haha.

As long as the events not too far up north I'll be ok - I'm still getting over the shock of seeing a hill for the first time and then being made to walk it!

A lot more "new Suvverners" will be turning up this year, to redress the balance, I predict a comfortable win for the South, so, all you Northerners should stay "Oop North", and do what you're good at, mainly drawing your weekly Giro's paid for by us hard working Southerners.

Roll on May 21st...!

Cat

Don't forget the puddings this time ;)

I had a lot in my mind, like how much was the north going to win by.... Was I going to catch faketanitus from a southerner.... How do I politely decline the offer to go dogging with the Essex mafia .... What was this 'grinder' the southerns wanted us to sign up too.

I shall not forget them this year mainly because £60 worth of black puddings is even too much for me. :)