Benidorm

Bluebarrels

I went there a few years ago and Benidorm is a nice place. That's part of the reason that the Brits went there on holiday. It's got a great beach. It is sheltered by mountains to the north which means that it has good weather nearly all year. Nearby is Tera Mitica which is like Alton Towers if your a roller coaster fan. You can go on the train down to Alicante or along the other way towards Denia. The Tv program is filmed in 3 different hotel in the town, There is an area of the town that is full of the night club places just like on the tv program. Drag acts and sort of second chance comedians. not my idea of a fun night but a lot of people go there for a good laugh.

But the sponsors and the advertisers like it and it is a home and workplace for a load of actors to hang their hats on like dads army was it it's day. This is like an actors support area. Anyway what other tripe on the box is any better. I suppose we could go and give the dog a rub down with a copy of a weekly gun mag or watch some abysmal shopping channel.