fox Call

barney 66

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get a fox call for my foxpro scorpion ? I am not sure what the call is, but I have seen a couple of foxes walking across a field giving 3 barks in a row pausing the another 3 and this keeps on for a while, I would like to try this on my Foxpro if someone can help,

Thanks barney

If you google 'Fox Barking', you can hear the sound they make. I'm not sure if you can save them onto your hard drive though.

I have tried that but to be honest I can't seem to find a call quite like it, it's a regular 3 barks then keeps walking then another 3 and so on

Make sure you also get a vixen call downloaded so you can get the dog who is barking. I have found that a mix of the dog barking, vixen calling followed by Gekkering really gets their interest. Had 4 1 night last week and 2 came to within 30 yards. Not very challenging shots but a dead fox keeps the farmer happy.

You say you saw them barney 66. If you said you had only heard them I would be thinking muntjac. They sound and act exactly like you describe.

No I watched 2 of them in different places that didn't pose a safe shot, not seen Muntjac round here only Fallow

Thanks barney

Sent let me no if there what your after :good:

Thanks for sending them, I can only download the 1 though

Thanks barney