WANTING TO JOIN A SMALL FRIENDLY SHOOT/SYNDICATE in VALE OF WHITE HORS

hello, as above looking to see if i can find a friendly small shoot/ syndicate including vermin/pigeon shooting. in the V O W H OXFORDSHIRE willing to pay towards the shoot as long as not to expensive and can help out of season to as now retired, safe, insured, PM any details. cheers

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

• 1 month later...

hello, as above looking to see if i can find a friendly small shoot/ syndicate including vermin/pigeon shooting. in the V O W H OXFORDSHIRE willing to pay towards the shoot as long as not to expensive and can help out of season to as now retired, safe, insured, PM any details. cheers

february bump.

• 1 month later...

april bump.

• 3 months later...

still looking

• 8 months later...

hello, still looking for 2017 and hope a few years shooting. PM if you can help, cheers

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

• 4 weeks later...

Hi oldy,

Sounds like your not to far from me, I'm in KB.....Can't offer you a syndicate, but maybe a day on the pigeons if I ever get any, out of 4 farms I rarely see any

Regards

Lloydi

I Think its tough to get permission round KB and vale, for Crow shooting I've got a silenced 410 as well but most farmers don't want to no as most people now pay and assume I'm asking for free pigeon shooting in arrival and before I've had a chance its we've got shooters thanks

I Think its tough to get permission round KB and vale, for Crow shooting I've got a silenced 410 as well but most farmers don't want to no as most people now pay and assume I'm asking for free pigeon shooting in arrival and before I've had a chance its we've got shooters thanks

hello eddy, like looking for a needle in a haystack and you dont see many of them now days

You ain't wrong there Eddy, I've pounded the entire area of The Vale and KB and like you, as soon as I open my mouth it's just a straight, no thanks, already got it covered.....I knocked on 12 farms two weeks ago and nothing, even though I saw some activity on the fields and told the farmer, but still a no thanks, at least they were polite no's though

• 1 month later...

You ain't wrong there Eddy, I've pounded the entire area of The Vale and KB and like you, as soon as I open my mouth it's just a straight, no thanks, already got it covered.....I knocked on 12 farms two weeks ago and nothing, even though I saw some activity on the fields and told the farmer, but still a no thanks, at least they were polite no's though

Been shooting the area for different farmers for 10 years but last 2 been losing perms due to new pheasant shoots people paying farms changings owners fields going for housing, haven't had land now for 1 year contanplating selling everything and quitting but its so hard to let go of something I really really enjoy doing being in the countryside and spending some time with dad in the hide

• 10 months later...
On 1/12/2016 at 20:56, oldypigeonpopper said:

still looking for 2018, 

• 3 months later...