Pheasant shooting.

swingit

Thanks for the comments lads,much appreciated.

I hope that when I get more familiar with the camera and editing of the videos I can improve them a little.I'm also pleased you seem to enjoy the doggy bits,I was not going to use any of it,I only used it to fill in for the lack of shooting.I'll make a point of including some more in the future.

I enjoyed that, especially the dog working section, that is a very willing Springer you have there. :good:

He's a sprocker mate.A not so unfortunate for me mistake at a trial in Ireland.

Fabulous little video! Really enjoyed that.

Your ground looks very similar to our rough shoot, albeit ours is a bit marshier, if that's a word. Aren't dogs just wonderful creatures!

Yes they are Scully,just amazing.

It's fantastic ground.We have 3 drives that consistently show birds between 40-70yards with the odd few much higher (out of range).

really enjoyable to watch, is that a go pro you are using?. dog works a treat and some fine shooting. many thanks for posting and keep them coming.

atb 7diaw

It's not a go pro mate,it's a SJ4000 wifi.Not that I know much about action cams but I'm really pleased with it.I think it was only around £60.

Never mind the shooting, just keep the dog working sections - really nice to see :)

Trying to put things in perspective, how for out was the first bird on the last drive? Not up for a bun fight just interested?

Hi Brixsmaid.

At a guess I would put that bird around 60yards.

Again,thanks.

Daz

Thanks for the comments lads,much appreciated.I hope that when I get more familiar with the camera and editing of the videos I can improve them a little.I'm also pleased you seem to enjoy the doggy bits,I was not going to use any of it,I only used it to fill in for the lack of shooting.I'll make a point of including some more in the future.He's a sprocker mate.A not so unfortunate for me mistake at a trial in Ireland.Yes they are Scully,just amazing.It's fantastic ground.We have 3 drives that consistently show birds between 40-70yards with the odd few much higher (out of range).It's not a go pro mate,it's a SJ4000 wifi.Not that I know much about action cams but I'm really pleased with it.I think it was only around £60.Hi Brixsmaid.At a guess I would put that bird around 60yards.Again,thanks.Daz

Thought it looked a "decent" bird - well done you