WANTED: Bretton Gaucher Phantom

Caseylee

I believe they are not choked, I looked at one but opted for the Baikal because it was better quality and cheaper.

I was very dissapointed with the killing power of subsonic cartridges (although quiet) and the super sonic cartridges are no quieter than in an un moderated gun

Regards Mike

Thanks Mike, will keep that in Mind. I used to have a 20g Hushpower and that's was pretty quiet even with super sonic cartridges, so I wouldn't mind another but in .410.

I like the idea of a bolt action sg. I am just wanting something different for rats and rabbits!

Thanks Mike, will keep that in Mind. I used to have a 20g Hushpower and that's was pretty quiet even with super sonic cartridges, so I wouldn't mind another but in .410.

I like the idea of a bolt action sg. I am just wanting something different for rats and rabbits!

bought the phantom in 410 wooden stock new when they first came out £295, found it very fiddly to load at night when your hands are cold, used it a lot with 3 inch magnums was quiet enough (never tried sub sonic) shot plenty of rabbits, after about 6 months regular use found the spent cartridges were jamming would not eject. Took the gun back to gun shop & it sat on the shelf for 3 month waiting for collection, they ended up giving me a full refund. Ended up with a second hand peddreti hushpower for which I've no complaints. hope this helps