fox calls

darren m

**** sake what a load of crack PD,its got nothing to do with hurt bunnies

have to say rammer i think PD is right on this one the squealing is ment to imitate a distressed rabbit.

also i dont know about foxes coming up and sniffing the back of your leg but i have called a few foxes up to within a few meters at night.

Squealing is definately ment to be a rabbit/leveret in distress. If it was ment to imitate another fox why would you get hares coming over for a look?

Another good trick is taht if you have a fox that legs it when you put the lamp on it, whistle loudly or shout. it will often get the inquisitive ones to pause long enough to shoot.

the squealing is defiantly meant to be a rabbit in distress, as far as mr fox coming up and licking my leg never had it happen to me, had one come right up to about one yard of me done everything but sit up and beg, it never moved till my mate lifted his shot gun, and that was in a open field

I have had a fox come up behind me about 10 feet away, makes you jump when you are not expecting it. I was so shoked that it ran off into the hedge before I got my witts back.

I was amazed how loud a rabbit squeel is. When mr fox ate my pet rabbit the squeel woke me up at the other side of the house.

Your right PD !!!!

Instead of asking inane questions all the time try this

http://www.google.co.uk

if you dont have a sensible answer for my question i would advise you to keep you mouth shut. Im not being abusive towards you, but if you have some thing against me, please just dont speak to me unless tour going to be nice!

(no offence)

YP

Im sorry but i think this whole site is based on questions that shooters would like to know or need help with or just want to meet new people! Am i right people or am i wrong?

I asked a question that i would like to know because i dont know it!

Instead of answering all cocky like this: