Mobile (towable) office needed.

Eyefor

Preferably 12 x 9 (ish) with end door, windows, heating and electrics. Insulated for year round use.

Just missed a really nice one locally at £2100 - the only other one I can find is in Northern Ireland!

Does not have to be fully road (legal) towable as could put on trailer to cover any serious distance.

Needed within next 2 / 3 weeks!

Thanks in advance.

Iain

PS. Whilst a towable unit would be preferred a jackleg unit might work - if I could get delivery on a HIAB?

Edited by Eyefor

You CD probably get it over for £2/300(thats what it takes to get a van/mini digger over to here) so if price is right can point you in right direction for transport company's.......

Thats a good price. I was expecting a lot more - but the one I was looking at I got inspected by a friend and it was "as damp as a bog" so I'm still looking.

If you fancy hiring, I work for a firm that builds and hires mobile exhibition u its, I am sure we will have something to suit, hire or buy

I've replied to your PM and will be on the phone to them later this morning. Thanks for your help.

A silly question: could a caravan be converted? Beds out, desk in? You might even get a small kitchen and/or loo. Somewhere to make coffee and get rid of it!

Thanks for the reply & that is definitely an option but we were thinking a more (semi) permanent "home office" might be sold as part of the house.

Thanks for the reply & that is definitely an option but we were thinking a more (semi) permanent "home office" might be sold as part of the house.

I had a "shed" built in the garden as an office, it's great and is used on a daily basis (being semi retired I need a "man cave" for escape).

Whatever you end up with, do give it an occasional wash or lick of paint, one sees so many of these which are absolute eyesores, you wouldn't want that in the garden at sale time!

Good luck with the search.