Anybody for a little woodcock shooting?

woodcock1

Hi folks, I haven't been on here in ages. Got away from the forum and had almost forgot about it. The forum still seems as popular as ever and has plenty of good posts. I have been doing plenty of shooting this winter and had some great days at the pigeons at harvest time. I have recently made a clip of local woodcock shooting and thought I might share it here as a way of reintroducing myself.

Hope you enjoy!

Edited by woodcock1

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering where you had went Woodcock1 as I missed watching your vids.

As I said before you are one fine Woodcock shooter and it is a pleasure watching your videos, absoultly beautiful watch and some nice Irish tunes to boot.

Noticed some Hoar frost there' something that was abscent round this way this year for the most part.

Thanks for posting.

We really struggled this season with the rain especially for the first 2 months. I don't bother with the gopro much when its wet because the quality is always poor with water beads on the lens. The numbers of woodcock were about the same as last year and the previous 15 years to that also. Never seems to change much although it seems to take less effort nowadays to put a few in the bag. Nothing beats them for me and I again await the November moon with great anticipation.