Coming To A Battlefield Near You?

Danger-Mouse

if Darth fell in that lake. should he skid on a cow pat or have a blow out in his footwear, it would be a Devil of a job fishing him out. still he got a survival knife he could use for some purpose and an impressive badge on his arm.

I once knew a bloke who one day declared that he was a "cowboy" :lol::lol:. I said " Where do you do that then", He was really serious about it. "Iv'e got a six gun AND a STETSON", he said in a nerd sort of way. Turned out he was a member of some sort of wild west appreciation club and they went to places like Butlins and other camps for weekends of FUN. "You got to be in full outfit by four in the afternoon or your sent off home", he said. I asked him if they got any squaws up there, see. This bloke was the seven stone weakling like Sid Little. Do you follow, I really had to try very hard to keep under control. I nearly made my lip bleed. :lol: . Still it takes all sorts.

Edited by fortune

if Darth fell in that lake. should he skid on a cow pat or have a blow out in his footwear, it would be a Devil of a job fishing him out. still he got a survival knife he could use for some purpose and an impressive badge on his arm.

I once knew a bloke who one day declared that he was a "cowboy" :lol::lol:. I said " Where do you do that then", He was really serious about it. "Iv'e got a six gun AND a STETSON", he said in a nerd sort of way. Turned out he was a member of some sort of wild west appreciation club and they went to places like Butlins and other camps for weekends of FUN. "You got to be in full outfit by four in the afternoon or your sent off home", he said. I asked him if they got any squaws up there, see. This bloke was the seven stone weakling like Sid Little. Do you follow, I really had to try very hard to keep under control. I nearly made my lip bleed. :lol: . Still it takes all sorts.

Read the article. Whilst there is a guy who makes this kind of armour for use in airsoft games AR500 are a real armour supplier and are making a genuine ballistic armour version of the suit.

It looks a bit uncomfortable for watching the tele in and its a bit unprotected round the neck. why has he got arrows felt tipped on his fingers? Go on then give us a clue, is it american or something? and where is the loud heavy metal guitar accompaniment track to go with it? No I'm not sold on it. We haven't had many riots down the village high street this week to justify buying it.

Edited by fortune