PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

Well I'm skint and my heads pounding off the clay shoot but I've really enjoyed myself this weekend. Not one miserable person all weekend.

Every one was friendly . Cheers reggie for helping me out on the clays and a big thanks to Daf/ welsh warrior :) for pointing out where I need to alter my shotgun plus I shot a dozen on the last stand thanks to him ;) .

I've had a right giggle

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise. Thanks Sparkie, Carl and everyone else.

Had a cracking time again for the 3rd year on the bounce. Definitely booking up for next year too!

Clays were a great laugh too.

Cheers for the coaching Daf.

James

Fantastic first weekend for me and Daisy everyone was really helpful and welcoming. loads of offers to have a go on kit we would never shoot otherwise, loads of good advice and tips. Many thanks to Sparkie and all the others who worked so hard to put it on in some trying conditions at times.

I especially enjoyed having Sparkie step in as my own personal loader on the clay flurry (wearing glasses in the rain didn't help spotting clays), needless to say Daisy now starts training to be my loader this game season on our syndicate shoot :good:.

I will definitely be up next year and will try and bag the Friday off to help setup

Fantastic first weekend for me and Daisy everyone was really helpful and welcoming. loads of offers to have a go on kit we would never shoot otherwise, loads of good advice and tips. Many thanks to Sparkie and all the others who worked so hard to put it on in some trying conditions at times.

I especially enjoyed having Sparkie step in as my own personal loader on the clay flurry (wearing glasses in the rain didn't help spotting clays), needless to say Daisy now starts training to be my loader this game season on our syndicate shoot :good:.

I will definitely be up next year and will try and bag the Friday off to help setup

hope she's dried off lol

Big thanks to Martyn , Carl and Rob, as always a cracking well organised weekend,

The clay flurry was awesome,

Good to see some old faces and meet some new ones and have some banter and a few beers lol lol

I now have the cholesterol level of a blue whale, all that venison and whisky is just no good for ya lol lol lol

Daff , Matt appreciated your help with the clays , he says thanks

Loydy and Keith your are stars, I ain't laughed so much in ages,

Flynny

What a cracking weekend out with the pw chaps....

Great banter and company as allways.

The damp didn't stop people from having a great time.

Thanks to everyone who came and specials thanks to those that helped set up run and pack away.

Memory's were made.

Sparkie

Guns soaking in cleaners, having a cupa now, cream knackered. Brilliant weekend even though the weather was a little moist. Good banter, and some smelly cars lol

You my son have opened a whole can of worms..... I couldn't put my tent and stuff in the boot as I couldn't get rid of the smell....

And when Reggiegun finally finds out why his car still smells 3 months later I'm sure you will be getting it too.

why have i got 3 bottles of dirty water in my car door ????..

well a little wet and tired and loads of gun cleaning to do but wouldn't have missed it. world class insults you just dont get from other places :good: :friends:but had a brill weekend and thanks to everyone who helped with the setup and pack away (lw ) :friends:

and to ww for the coaching and other things :friends:

pity about the organizer (sparky) picking the wettest weekend known to man :whistling::whistling: the to**pot....... :lol::good::good::good::good::good:

I have no idea what your on about.

I think I'd see if I can join "hummping fox's" forum

thank goodnes you got the hint ....

why have i got 3 bottles of dirty water in my car door ????..

well a little wet and tired and loads of gun cleaning to do but wouldn't have missed it. world class insults you just dont get from other places :good: :friends:but had a brill weekend and thanks to everyone who helped with the setup and pack away (lw ) :friends:

and to ww for the coaching and other things :friends:

pity about the organizer (sparky) picking the wettest weekend known to man :whistling::whistling: the to**pot....... :lol::good::good::good::good::good:

Rob

I seem to remember a previous year you forgot to put powder in your bullets. This year inert primers. Just wondering what you will think of for next year!

Edited by Fisheruk

hi all may thanks to all who play a part in setting up the shoot this week end i could`nt get there till Sunday but the rain did`nt stop the shooting i put 60 rounds through my Howa .243 and i did`nt have to wait for the barrel to cool down, the rain looked after that,

i had a good day thanks all , looking forwards to the next catton event !! wilf

As with everyone else, thanks very much to all the organisers, practically a military operation in its slickness.

I was lucky in that I did not need any help on the clays once I remembered that a pump action needs pumping to load a new cartridge :whistling:

Great weekend, thanks to all,

RS

It's hand cleaner fruity lol

:) boom

As with everyone else, thanks very much to all the organisers, practically a military operation in its slickness.

I was lucky in that I did not need any help on the clays once I remembered that a pump action needs pumping to load a new cartridge :whistling:

Great weekend, thanks to all,

RS

Don't worry mine fired but the wrong direction lol

Just got back from a cracking w/e with the 'Watchers'

Big thank you to Sparkie, Carl and the gang for organising everything and making it so chilled.

Great to see familiar faces and to get to know some new ones - always a friendly place, good advice and excellent banter.

The one thing that was so great was to see so many of the next generation of shooters there as well!!!