Been out lately?

F150

Out this afternoon and caught birds flighting home. Wind made it fantastic. Caught most birds side sliding hedgerow out of the wind and had to give them 9 foot lead! 33 birds for 47 shots. Very pleased with 10 right and lefts. Most had bulging crops of rape. 2 crows found the barrels as well. Anyone else been out today? <_<

Hi PD

Your out on the dreaded scourge - rape! Wait for the birds to 'de-bunch' in the next few weeks and get ready for that 'spring drilling' feeling. Whippppeeeee!!! <_<

Hi neil

Good going mate, looking forward to this afternoon - its blowing a B!!

Went out today! as there was a good westerly wind blowing. Got to the field around 08.00hrs and there must have being 400 pidgeons on the rape. So clapped them off to see if they where going to come back? So gave it 20mins or so and back they came in drips and drabs. So set up magnet and 25 dead birds and got straight into them. Finished the day with 72 with around 100 shots fired. Pitty i did,nt have the auto with me. <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<:lol::lol::lol:

went out today on rape field in kent and it was excellent,like shooting on spring drillings.wind was a definate plus.started with a dozen decoys,two floaters and a motorised flapper and ended up with 68 woodies and 5 crows.not a bad day as i didnt start til 10