Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Frau Merkel?

Danger-Mouse

She even said today u vill take more ,she doesnt realise she has destroyed the fabric of Europe with her dumb come 1 come all policy.Better chance of me winning slimmer of the year than any going back when the "conflict"is resolved.the uman rights lawyers are waiting with bated breath for the claims of the poor refugees as they,re at home in Britain ,France or who ever took them in.Doesnt matter if the fight ends they choose between here ,housing,benefits and welfare or a smashed up country in a mess with no welfare system.Cant think what theyl choose and no you cant send them back cos comrade Blair signed up to the Human Rights <murderer and rapist,s >get out of jail free scam.It was a good idea but Lawyers have twisted it to keep scum in clover

It's hard to believe how naive some people are. She wanted them. She got them and now she can keep them.

Not particularly naive, it just won't affect her or her mates. They'll carry on as usual with police protection completely shielded from it all, same as our politicians.

She even said today u vill take more ,she doesnt realise she has destroyed the fabric of Europe with her dumb come 1 come all policy.Better chance of me winning slimmer of the year than any going back when the "conflict"is resolved.the uman rights lawyers are waiting with bated breath for the claims of the poor refugees as they,re at home in Britain ,France or who ever took them in.Doesnt matter if the fight ends they choose between here ,housing,benefits and welfare or a smashed up country in a mess with no welfare system.Cant think what theyl choose and no you cant send them back cos comrade Blair signed up to the Human Rights <murderer and rapist,s >get out of jail free scam.It was a good idea but Lawyers have twisted it to keep scum in clover

And what does Blairs wife do for a living, and most of their associates ?

The leader of theGerman far right said illegal immigrants should be shot. Nothing new there then! but his popularity has soared so you sort of get a feel of where pubic opinion is heading. Its not like they haven't been there before, I don't know what will happen but I can tell you something, the Germans won't put up with all the politically correct namby pamby human rights stuff that we do.

If the migrants don't toe the line they will feel a very big boot up their backsides very quickly.

The leader of theGerman far right said illegal immigrants should be shot. Nothing new there then! but his popularity has soared so you sort of get a feel of where pubic opinion is heading. Its not like they haven't been there before, I don't know what will happen but I can tell you something, the Germans won't put up with all the politically correct namby pamby human rights stuff that we do.

If the migrants don't toe the line they will feel a very big boot up their backsides very quickly.

With any luck,

The leader of theGerman far right said illegal immigrants should be shot. Nothing new there then! but his popularity has soared so you sort of get a feel of where pubic opinion is heading.

It was a 'she' who said that, Frauke Petry, leader of the German AfD party.

I'm all for triggering a bit of outrage among the liberal progressives of this world as they seek refuge in their safe spaces, but Frau Petry was a bit stupid to say what she did. It won't do her cause any great favours.

Yes Rodp as a partner in 1 of the biggest Uman rights law firms in London innit,Cherie bloomin Blair is the real reason we are stuck in the Charter of yes i killed im but you cant deport me cos i got a cat uman rights.A lost cause with a sound basis ,it,s meant to stop people being abused not Rapist,s and murderer,s not being deported as they cant go home after jail as their own people will show them what they think of scum.If they hadn,t commited the offence in the first place theyd have nothing to fear would they

Let's just hope the powers that be do something before the citizens do. Unrest is starting across Europe, to an extent the police forces are deliberately withholding information that may increase tension. I have various friends that are such as Sikh and unfortunately any uprising (for want of a better word) will adversely affect the likes of them.

This immigrant problem needs sorting NOW, before it escalates.

Germany wont stand for any messing about, once the welcome has worn thin they will just chuck anyone out that doesn't play by their rules.

You keep saying this Vince but I just wonder where you are getting it from ?

Mass group sexual assaults and rapes, clashes with police ... Not sure if it was Germany or Sweden but read recently of a group of migrants attacking the police station with molotovs and a hand grenade throw at a police vehicle with four officers inside (luckily it was armoured) ...

At what point are they going to decide they're extracting the urine ?

You keep saying this Vince but I just wonder where you are getting it from ?

Mass group sexual assaults and rapes, clashes with police ... Not sure if it was Germany or Sweden but read recently of a group of migrants attacking the police station with molotovs and a hand grenade throw at a police vehicle with four officers inside (luckily it was armoured) ...

At what point are they going to decide they're extracting the urine ?

I know the Germans very well, I worked with them for six years, they like rules and they can't understand people who don't see the world the way they see it. It will come, believe me and they will have to deal with it. They can't abide things not being how they want them to be.

In Germany when it snows every man gets up and clears the snow, nobody has to tell them they just do it, they are like that. Very admirable people but sooooooo tidy. Everything has to be perfect. These migrants are the opposite of everything they stand for,

Without invoking stereotypes though, the German mentality is very tough. It has started already

Edited by Vince Green

I know the Germans very well, I worked with them for six years, they like rules and they can't understand people who don't see the world the way they see it. It will come, believe me and they will have to deal with it. They can't abide things not being how they want them to be.

In Germany when it snows every man gets up and clears the snow, nobody has to tell them they just do it, they are like that. Very admirable people but sooooooo tidy. Everything has to be perfect. These migrants are the opposite of everything they stand for,

Without invoking stereotypes though, the German mentality is very tough. It has started already

I'm glad you didn't think I was having a pop as I genuinely was wondering.

A manager who works with me at the moment is from Germany and moved over here years ago and by god she's efficient lol, makes the rest of the managers look like the ***** they are

I have seen a few things about people speaking out etc etc but the media doesn't want to report on that kind of thing so it's hard to follow I suppose.

I do agree though, totally opposite culture in so many ways!