Pimping my Baikal

ditchman

Enough Enough ditchman, get back on that engine :lol:

Thats the end of that thread.............im waiting for my computor speed to go back up at the start of the billing mth so i can scan the net for and oil pressure gauge...ive got all; the other bits....and the compression tester....just got to pick up the stainless steel heater pipes from acle...then if it is not too cold in the shed ...i will get back to work

promise not to start anymore threads till then... :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats the end of that thread.............im waiting for my computor speed to go back up at the start of the billing mth so i can scan the net for and oil pressure gauge...ive got all; the other bits....and the compression tester....just got to pick up the stainless steel heater pipes from acle...then if it is not too cold in the shed ...i will get back to work

promise not to start anymore threads till then... :lol:

Have you got a part number, i will find you a few links ready.

Having done the woodwork on a Baikal SBS - some years ago - I had to read this.

I thought the action looked okay, but winced when I saw the early wood photos. By the third page, doubt set in. I started to think it looked okay. As I progressed, I came to the conclusion that you did a brilliant job. Best looking Baikal I have seen and a whole lot better than many guns - full stop.

Well done. :):good:

Wow!!!!! What did you use on the wood work for the biakle ditchman ? I have a single biakle mite just "pimp " it up for my boy when he progresses from a 410

have a look on the previous pages ...i did a step by step list.................for christ sake dont do it with any other type of wood.....beech is terrible to get a half decent coulour...wheras you would gently "feed" a walnut stock................you abuse and force feed a beech stock...........

Wow!!!!! What did you use on the wood work for the biakle ditchman ? I have a single biakle mite just "pimp " it up for my boy when he progresses from a 410

as i said earlier..........pimp your baikal like mine...(you might have better wood)....and maybe put some carrying / shoulder sling furniture (brass) on it and present it to your son with 16/24grm cartridges and he will be over the moon with it................let us know how you get on ... :good: