Diy shoot

Hi everyone is there anyone looking to start up a friendly DIY syndicate shoot on a 750 acre farm in kent it's got several duck ponds good heavy ditches 100 acre wood and cover crops can be put in,genuine enquires only please,I would like to meet up with anyone that's interested.please no comments can I come and have a look.this will all be discussed when we meet up for a chat.like I said please note no time wasters,this is or could be a great opportunity for some friendly guys to get there own shoot up and running drop me a pm about your self with phone number and where abouts you are,and have you been involved in a shoot before,all interested party's will be passed on to landowner

THIS HAS NOT YET BEEN CONFIRMED WE ARE JUST LOOKING TO SEE IS THERE ANYONE INTEREST IN IT before it is discussed any further cheers vince

Hi guys no more pm's please like I was saying that this has not been confirmed yet,it is only something we are talking about at the moment it may or may not go ahead.all details has been passed on to landowner who may or may not be in touch thanks for everyone's intrest cheers vince

• 2 months later...