The art of running a country by popular vote

STOTTO

I'm not a union man, never have been, but in this case they should all call for a national strike. Not for more money, but to remove this rise from MP's, and part of the last one. Everyone on strike until MP's are brought to book.

Not only would it shake up the Government but would put the unions in a better light with quite a few folk. :good:

I'm not a union man, never have been, but in this case they should all call for a national strike. Not for more money, but to remove this rise from MP's, and part of the last one. Everyone on strike until MP's are brought to book.

Not only would it shake up the Government but would put the unions in a better light with quite a few folk. :good:

More likely loads of businesses would lose loads (especially small time operations) whilst the MPs sit about and claim some more expenses until we go back to work 🤔

More likely loads of businesses would lose loads (especially small time operations) whilst the MPs sit about and claim some more expenses until we go back to work

Yeah, we can hope though :lol: As communication becomes easier and faster (the web) we find more and more out about the fiddles and "you rub my back and I'll rub yours" culture of Government and councils. Winds you up a bit doesn't it.

filf !!!

???:hmm: