lightning owners read this !!

murrayfuk

bought a lightning for my son as 2 of his friends got theirs for christmas

on zeroing them in i remembered that someone reccomended H + N field and trophy pellets so i ordered some and also hollow points the grouping with both pellets is unbelievable..... so we shared them out and all three of them had exactly same results ... so if you own a lightning give them a go im sure youll be plesantly suprised .....

Happy Hunting

Murray <_<<_<

Ive tried them, they were great, I was told to try Eley Wasp 5.5 and must admit to being a little aprehensive but they were even better.

The seal on my Export model went so I went to my local gunshop and got one FOC 10,000 shots later and its going strong, Im trading mine in at the minute for a pcp and Im really going to miss it.

Thing is, people tend to pay a shed load for a gun coz they have the notion that it will make them shoot better. BSA make cracking little guns, i think everyone has cut the teeth on a meteor or similar with open sights. I had one for many years, dad wouldnt let me have a scope which i thought was hash then, but as a result i am now a better shot (I think). Now i own a rapid, but the techniques i learned are still in use. Any muppet can shoot remotly accuratly with a pcp, i still think there is more of an art shooting springers accuratly than pcp..

Without a doubt, I dare say there are plenty of people who have given the sport up on trying to shoot one without fully understanding the recoil.

After all there is a challenging shot with a pneumatic and then theres one with a springer. I find that the latter is far more satisfying when you pull it off. :D