British Shooting Show - be warned

studley

Went to the shooting show today and was expecting good things. Certainly lots to look at and some good bargains

I bought a ridgeline smock coat that i've been waiting to buy for ages.

I had expected to walk away with a new .243 but only to find that it's just the distributors so I will need to make an order which make me wonder why I took a day off of work to go.

Whilst at the stand I had placed my new coat in its bag by my feet while i talked rifles only to find someone had pinched it when I went to leave.

I came away with a great new roe bag but very bitter about the loss of my new coat. If you are heading to Stoneleigh this weekend keep an eye on your shopping!

Been today and a guy nicked the most expensive demo scope from the Minox stand. Fortunately someone saw him and the the scum has been caught and got arested.

Brilliant that's good news. Just take him round the back and chuck his bruised body in one of those skips with the rest of the carp .

Got that sick feeling in my stomach after reading this! You work hard to earn your money then some low life takes it without a thought! Feel for you bud.

All the best

Andy

+1, I can't really say what I think of such folk on here I'd be arrested, well Andy you know what I'd do to them.