What can you spot in this photo?

Boromir

I wont give any clues yet as I think it will be to easy. It was taken by my mobile camera so not the best of quality.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=c83fc8d809f8cfa525375ea7bc2a99bc&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=330673&p=3003418&md5check=45729bb7fcef92df95d08e3464b51c1c&isRte=1,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,e1cp9A_RO8w');//]]></script> DSC_0015.jpg&&0

Would that be ..... Bigfoot?

When you zoom in that ain't no deer behind the trees. Just a formation of brush that looks like one.

Well you need to go to the optician I wont just take a pic of a stump. I knew where it was as it sat down in front of me. I was at work cant exactly carry around a DSLR with me.

DSC_0014_5.jpg

It was back again Yesterday as I said it was not worried I was working on just the other side of the river.

DSC_0064_1.jpg

Think next time I wont post anything as such thought it would be a bit of fun.

can you explain why the picture of the priest is on the tree?

go to post 25 and draw another red circle to the right of the existing one and touching it...... the priest is on the right of the new circle on the tree trunk ,,,,,,, very odd

I can see him also but that's not a priest on the log, that's Tam Scott he was buried on Inchmurrin,