Hello (again) from New Zealand this time!

Houseplant

Spent the morning chasing goats before work. We blew an early opportunity, then battled some seriously dense bush over a few kilometres before turning back and coming across three goats right where we started! Three of us bagged a goat each. Mine was perfect eating size :)

Hunting6_zpswyhyqlhr.jpg

Well that rifle worked well, what is it?

Haha! Two reasons, firstly, it's very easy to get sunburnt here. I'm no fan of sunscreen and it's not ideal for hunting or fishing re: the smell. Secondly, I don't want to put clearly identifiable pictures of myself up on the internet. I have my reasons, nothing sinister!!!!

Well a better solution might be (and more than a bit entertaining) to have a photoshop face picture to overlay on your face of ................... Chris Packam :lol:

No, give me a chance, I'm just a baby Kiwi outdoorsman! Shooting a few pigeons in the UK wasn't much of apprenticeship for all of this stuff. Also, there aren't many deer in my neck of the woods, but have vague plans to visit the South Island at some point to get my first deer.