miroku barrels

bryan7162

I would make sure you get that in writing from them as these are pressure bearing components and so should be on a certificate.

I bought some barrels for a Beretta a while ago from a large gunshop, they were entered onto my certificate and I had to inform the police of their acquisition.

On renewal of my certificate they were checked with the rest of my shotguns as part of the procedure.

As Muffin mentioned the semi had a barrel that was on ticket so the FEO wouldn't have to worry about any further paperwork?

Bargain price for the barrels by the way, I am tempted myself!

Edited by Rangemaster

That's a fair point and I am only intending to be helpful but if I bought them I would have to inform my Firearms Licensing Department (North Yorkshire) and in the process would be expected to provide details of where I got them and the details of the shotgun certificate they were entered on previously.

You learn something new every day!

I have spare barrels for a lot of my shotguns,and as has been said whether they are pressure bearing or not or have serial no,s [which most havnt],they are classed as a spare part and dont need entering on your cert,some shops will insist or say it has to be entered no problem put it on,but ive bought a spare hatsan semi auto barrel[now there numbered],winchester 120 pump x 3 barrels,bakial semi auto x 2 barrels and x 2 winchester semi auto barrels and none of them have been entered on my certificate.