Airgunners wind tamer a must see for airgunners

evo

hi all ,

I thought you might be interested in something I found that in all honesty is an excellent tool for teaching people windage for when using an air rifle,

it is basically a computer generated field target coarse and once you have entered all your details in about your scope and the FPS (feet per second ) that your rifle shoots a,,t it is an amazing guide to teach airgunners how to use windage,

try it for yourself and see just how you get on, I think it will shock some on here at just how much windage you have to give at different wind speeds,

its a cracking little game and I,m sure you will enjoy it

go to google and enter the following ,,,,, Brians field target wind tamer,,, then follow the instructions

hope the link works for you, its good fun ,,,, enjoy

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiIsvHulYXLAhVIOxQKHa3WAxkQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.competitionshooter.co.uk%2Fwindeeze%2F&usg=AFQjCNF7GykCOa2zbsLyJZt91Jc-LTsuoA&sig2=Ndpn34ODV1CUyEUIzdXHpw

good luck

Evo

edit,,,,,

just checked the link and it works fine

let me know what you think

cheers Bob

Edited by evo

it had me for a while ,, all the data has been put into the game from the field target lads and its bloody addictive but fun,,good thing is with the weather we are getting this weekend I think we will be all playing it,

just to let you know ,,,, I,ve cleared all the coarses but it took me ages to do so,

what I like about the game is even with a 6mph wind you still have to give it a hell of a lot of windage at 50yrds,,

at least it will add some fun when the weather is garbage

atb Evo

Cheers for that Evo, that's an interesting little game and is gonna keep me from doing what I'm supposed to be doing :-)

finishing your rifle stock will be put on hold now :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::good:

hi all ,

I thought you might be interested in something I found that in all honesty is an excellent tool for teaching people windage for when using an air rifle,

it is basically a computer generated field target coarse and once you have entered all your details in about your scope and the FPS (feet per second ) that your rifle shoots a,,t it is an amazing guide to teach airgunners how to use windage,

try it for yourself and see just how you get on, I think it will shock some on here at just how much windage you have to give at different wind speeds,

its a cracking little game and I,m sure you will enjoy it

go to google and enter the following ,,,,, Brians field target wind tamer,,, then follow the instructions

hope the link works for you, its good fun ,,,, enjoy

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiIsvHulYXLAhVIOxQKHa3WAxkQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.competitionshooter.co.uk%2Fwindeeze%2F&usg=AFQjCNF7GykCOa2zbsLyJZt91Jc-LTsuoA&sig2=Ndpn34ODV1CUyEUIzdXHpw

good luck

Evo

edit,,,,,

just checked the link and it works fine

let me know what you think

cheers Bob

Thanks for that Bob.

it had me for a while ,, all the data has been put into the game from the field target lads and its bloody addictive but fun,,good thing is with the weather we are getting this weekend I think we will be all playing it,

just to let you know ,,,, I,ve cleared all the coarses but it took me ages to do so,

what I like about the game is even with a 6mph wind you still have to give it a hell of a lot of windage at 50yrds,,

at least it will add some fun when the weather is garbage

atb Evo

finishing your rifle stock will be put on hold now :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::good:

I'm missing more than hitting I must say, quite a challenge! Everything's putting stock on hold at the moment :-( cheers

well boys ,,,, anyone cleared a coarse yet, don't forget there are six coarses to shoot,

set your scope to whatever magnification you hunt with which for me is normally x9mag and see how you get on,,

not as easy as it seems lol

atb Evo

For some reason (maybe I've done something) when I touch screen to take shot the target moves left or right and it makes it miles off! It didn't when I first started playing it.

best way is to hold your left paddle down and move the mouse when you want to go left or right then release the paddle to fire

hope that helps mate

• 2 weeks later...

haha! :lol:

Wow, check out doing a round when you set the wind to 20mph! that's quite interesting.

I must admit, this game has made me want to get my airgun out later and do some plinking!

that made me laugh,, has anyone cleared a coarse yet,, its not as easy as it seems is it, the wind can play havoc though,

better than watching the soaps that's for sure :good: