Quigg v Frampton countdown.Who have you and how?

sako751sg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of those that I don't have mega strong feelings one way or the other. Both are top flight fighters and I hope one or the other doesn't get badly beaten. Quigg lives about 4 miles from me - so I am rooting for the local.

Me too, he's a Bury born lad, his brother does UFC,

Let the fists , minds and body decide, which it will

Flynny

I Have to say,Im not liking the way Frampton is going about this Build up...Ok it could be all to sell the fight ect but the personal insults that has been directed at Quigg about his intelligence for me is scraping the bottom of the barrel. I like both Fighters and usually would shout for Frampton but at the minute Im not sure who i'd like to see win. I have said Quigg from day one and I think Carl is feeling the pressure more going from what Ive seen of the buld up.

Scott looks very focused and I reckoon they have a game plan and although Frampton is trying to rattle Quiggs cage I dont think its working and he's giving nothing away. I expect Quigg to go for a lot of Body Shots to hurt Frampton and Slow him down and I think he then has the power to Stop Carl.

So for me its either a stoppage by Quigg or a very close decision going either way as i dont think Frampton can stop Quigg. Whither your an articulated intellect or a not.! Will mean very little when they step into the Ring.

My Missus nearly sent Mr Frampton and his family flying a few months back as she rounded a corner at speed and bumped into them..Apparently he was pretty nice about it.

Both look in great shape and fitness could be a factor if it goes all the way.

So hoping for a great Scrap' which i think it will be...I think Quigg will be Victorious but wont be dissaponted either way and i wouldnt rule out a Draw either.

Edited by SuperGoose75

Really cant see anything other than a Frampton win either late round KO or wide points margin. Quigg is a good fighter no doubt about it but hes one dimensional, he can only box one way.

Frampton can box front foot or back foot with ease Quigg cannot.

Frampton has a more power, better shot selection & punch accuracy, ring craft and genarally is a more complete fighter.

All this nonsense about Quigg training like nobody else is all well and good but doesnt every top level boxer train like an animal??

All that said its boxing and anything can happen.

Really cant see anything other than a Frampton win either late round KO or wide points margin. Quigg is a good fighter no doubt about it but hes one dimensional, he can only box one way.

Frampton can box front foot or back foot with ease Quigg cannot.

Frampton has a more power, better shot selection & punch accuracy, ring craft and genarally is a more complete fighter.

All this nonsense about Quigg training like nobody else is all well and good but doesnt every top level boxer train like an animal??

All uthat said its boxing and anything can happen.

nice comments especially the get out clause at the end

could go either way but ive backed quigg

Eddie Hearns,son of Barry,promotor of Quigg.Used to promote Frampton too and a bit of friction from the split.

:good:

getting a bit peed off with framptons arrogance in the build up to this to be honest, he's not giving quigg any respect whatsoever

Reminds me of the Eubanks Jr fight just gone

getting a bit peed off with framptons arrogance in the build up to this to be honest, he's not giving quigg any respect whatsoever

Same As...I cant believe the way they are going about this. Frampton has always been a likable Guy..Nobody minds a bit of banter and pre fight tension between the fighters but team Framptons antics are getting very Childish. And what is Barry McGuigan playing at..? Watched a newes Clip last night and it showed Frampton and McGuigan behind Quigg making Signs above his head,,Something you would see kids doing for a photo.!

Barry McGuigan was a Childhood hero of mine but I am gradually loosing any respect I had for him. Seems to me Frampton and co are trying the Conor McGregor approach which certainly does not Suit him. It all tells me that they are worried about Quigg and trying everything in the book to unsettle him. All i think they are doing by their antics is gaining more support for Quigg.

Roll on tonight.!

I am a Bury lad with a lot of mutual friends so obviously a Quigg supporter.

A few of us went to the weigh in yesterday Quigg looked the more composed and confident but then I am totally biased.

Roll on tonight as I am off to see the fight.

very jealous give quigg a shout for me ive been waiting for this forever it seems , I hope it lives up to all the hype its only 20 past three and im already getting settled for it

It's electric

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=cc7898a9716e2822eebabee0f1169e59&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=331328&p=3013244&md5check=845a020e895db4f1fb15ab7a2af9a482&isRte=1,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,DvOvqNI6N-w');//]]></script> 1B609528-A0D9-4EDD-986A-4E771913279E_zps&&0

Top pic fella.

Keech fight for the one before the main but the card has been decent.

Frampton fans seem to be making a hoor of a noise.