.204 Ruger reloading equipment wanted

shootowtthatmoves

Where are you located? My shooting partner had a full .204 set-up including some good dies, but passed away in Nov 2014.

I've sold quite a few of his other things with proceeds going to his widow...

I've at least:

Lee press

Forster dies

Balancing beams

Powder

I also shoot .204 and reload, and wouldn't go back to factory ammunition again. We both bought 120 rounds of factory ammo between us and still have most of my share as we reloaded straight away.

Where are you located? My shooting partner had a full .204 set-up including some good dies, but passed away in Nov 2014.

I've sold quite a few of his other things with proceeds going to his widow...

I've at least:

Lee press

Forster dies

Balancing beams

Powder

I also shoot .204 and reload, and wouldn't go back to factory ammunition again. We both bought 120 rounds of factory ammo between us and still have most of my share as we reloaded straight away.

Only yesterday morning i went and bought a Lee anniversary kit :/, Benchmark powder and some Sierra BlitzKings in 39grain after a guy on here sold me some dies, I'm in Yorkshire too so a little far away.

I would definitely be interested in your reload data though, especially since i notice you shoot fox with your 204 particularly which primer, powder and bullet heads you found the best?

Also what is the factory ammo you have left if you wanna sell? and how much you looking for? a couple of shooting buddies still only shoot factory and we are traveling to Norfolk in April/May so would be passing.

Thanks in advance :good: