Scottish Funday 6

johnnytheboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ewan,I organised two shoots, Dalry for the first,my permission for the second,you were there and Graham as the only member who had the decency to pm cancellation.

Yes i was dissapointed and out of pocket at my own shoot so how can i take it personally with two out of 5 bad turnouts.

johnny,you have not responded to post 39. Maybe ive e misunderstood Ewans post lease explain where it says SHOOT CANCELLED. Did you as the organiser Pm or post n here SHOOT CANCELLED.

I did not slag Ewan off in my pm to you. What i said was that i was the original organiser and was not happy with the credit going elsewhere. I also said i was having a bad hairday so maybe sour grapes. When Ewan and i talked about this originally he passed the organiseing side to me because he did not know anybody.

The main problem with this type of meeting (syndicates/clubs) etc is way too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Ive been shooting all disaplines for 54 yrs including setting up and running a 100 bird english sporting shoot for 15 yrs,14 charity shoots raising over £ 12000.

I was attemping to pass some experience on but as i said.(Chiefs)

I look forward to your replies.

Barry

Here is my tuppence worth.

Ewan Wrote:

Looks like to many ppl can't make this meet either I know Barry wasn't realy wanting Saturday as he has plans aswell so I think we should leave this date and put another 1 up for early May give feed back to what location but I quite fancy the 1 john and was talking about get car sharing and go down for the day if there's not a decent turn out at the next I can't see them carrying on thanks guys

End of What Ewan Wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I bailed out of this one (and yes I did send a note to say I could not do this one and the one before at Barrys permission) I think there is enough in Ewan's message to see there was some issues re the dwindling numbers! My interpretation of the message is that the shoot was not happening.

Barry did you contact anyone to try and clarify the postion? I think you had Ewans mobile number?? Can I ask if you turned up and actually signed in and shot clays on that day?

I think this is being taken far too seriously now it is supposed to be a bit of fun!