Guest cookoff013

It's uneconomical in the smaller shot weights it's really a 36 gram powder

i have had little dealings with psb2, but i have come across more data that coresponds to this (12gauge, i thought i might say gauge just to be absolutely clear ie 12gauge)

Guest cookoff013

I like to use psb2 for the heavier loads and have sent a couple of loads to the proof house with some good results.

i did the same with vectan A1, while the data came back low pressure, that is one versatile powder !

Hi guys whats peoples thoughts on maxams psb2? Im thinking of trying it to load up some 32,34&36gram loads.

Anyone any experience with it or got proofed data they would kindly share with me.

Regards hatsan

I use it for 34gram loads for roost shooting find it very good I also use it for the 10g and it will do a few steel loads too . I always have a kilo in stock

I used psb2 for a 32g #5 and #6 lead 12b load and it was deadly, I used some to load in my 8b, data from Ian Charltons sheet, it was pitiful and when I challenged him about it he said it was theoretical data and shouldnt really have been on the sheet, its by far better in 32g 12b, for 36g loads there are much better powders available, if you want the recipe that I used pm me

Mikee