Excitement stools !

Royboy

I'm on the 3rd brand of food and still know joy ! I wouldn't mind but his latest food is really expensive but still know change !

Try Skinners Duck and Rice Field and Trial. Around £22-24 a bag for 15kg. Our lot are fine on it and no squitters.

Edited by loriusgarrulus

Try Skinners Duck and Rice Field and Trial. Around £22-24 a bag for 15kg. Our lot are fine on it and no squitters.

I look into it cheers 👍, my lab has a very funny stomach when it comes to food, my old retriever could eat anything and not have a problem but this lad is a nightmare, give him a treat that's not his normal food and it rippes right through him !

I'm on the 3rd brand of food and still know joy ! I wouldn't mind but his latest food is really expensive but still know change !

I ended up putting mine on gluten free (gabelstock from Newark ) about £20 a bag no issues from then on at the moment quite a lot of dogs are becoming gluten intolerant the tell tale signs are the eat well and do not put on weight also very loose after solid stool and can be quite lethargic have a look at coeliac disease in humans same thing

or for the time being to give his stomach a rest (old school feed him scraps from the dinner table no bread or pasta etc) see if it makes a difference hope this helps

Edited by Saltings