Hungarian Vizsla Pups

markbjones01

Hi All

I have just had my wonderful bitch Meeka scanned today and confirm that she is pregnant, the litter is due on the 9th of April, obviously as yet I am unsure of how many pups she will have but I am hoping to have a couple to sell to working homes, Both parents are experienced working dogs at home on grouse moors, low lands and woodlands, hence placing this advert to generate some interest,

Dam is my bitch Vizellven Ocean Zanta an excellent all round working HPR has won numerous open GWT and numerous open Field Trial awards including a coveted 1st place

Sire is my great friends dog Gyurokovari Buvesz this is his first litter he was imported as a pup and has competed to a high level and works on a large shoot in Herefordshire, he has also won a coveted 1st in open field trial ( only 6 vizslas have ever done so)

The reasoning behind this litter was to breed two of the best current working/trialling Vizslas in the country to produce versatile working dogs, Price per pup will be £1000, please message me for further details if your interested

regards

Mark

post-20287-0-74924400-1457520311_thumb.jpg

post-20287-0-97560500-1457521436_thumb.jpg