Holland and Holland

Cost to have built to order? For the two highly-decorated ones, I am guessing at last twice the price of normal H&H guns.

Value today? Try browsing through results from the big auction houses, because lavishly decorated guns of this type do come up for sale from time to time.

Provenance has a big effect of value, so you might want to ask the following questions. For whom were they built? Is the original owner nowadays admired, or despised? Was it a person of historical importance, or just somebody very rich? Were the guns built like that by H&H, or was the decoration was added later?

Much depends on whether your friend wants something to display in a glass case, or something to shoot with. I know lots of people who would love to own and use the third gun (assuming it is in good condition), if only they had some spare cash, but I don't think any of my acquaintances would seriously want either of the first two. Perhaps that is just an indication of the sort of company I keep or, as "Blackpowder" has hinted, of the sort of thing that tends to appeal to UK taste.