Are the Belgians up to it?

JDog

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but it has now become a Muslim issue whether people are prepared to admit it or not is the 64000 dollar question

I wholly admit it is driven by the wrong kind of Muslim :/ but you just have to believe what I say that the vast majority of ME people despise these events more than you. They are almost powerless though because the driven are being fuelled by so called friendly forces and it's hard to rationally believe our own governments don't realise this.

Large numbers of fighters from different ME countries have been engaging Al Qaueda/Daesh/etc for years but you won't know it reading the papers. :hmm:

This is the result of successive governments forcing political correctness and multiculturism on our Western Christian democracies, people are cowed and frightened of speaking their mind for fear of ending up in court or prison or being ostracised by advocates of this misguided concept!

For multiculturism to work it needed to be reciprocated by other cultures and religions..........and it isn't!

Successive governments have imposed multiculturalism and political correctness on Western society and enforced compliance by using the legal system, they have encouraged immigration and migration to the West, now they have lost control and the West is in danger of being swamped by immigrants and migrants..........not all come here for benign reasons.........and now we are reaping what our political masters have in their stupidity sown.

Totally agree !

What I want to know is what do they think they will achieve by all this senseless killing of innocents . Do they think that we will just give up and hand our country over to them . Not likely I know that the Brits (and the yanks ) would fight to the last man . RIP all the innocents killed by this bunch of scum .

Harnser

Glad we have GCHQ, MI5/6 at times like this. You just don't know how much is intercepted, you see it on the news but I reckon at least twice as much or more never comes to light.

A mate of mine is part of Birmingham`s Police force and he works in a dept that deals with computer intelligence and anti-terrorism. I haven`t seen him for a while but I know last year he said they were amazingly busy. Obviously he couldn`t reveal any details but he said there was loads of stuff that came up and was passed onto the intelligence agencies that we never hear about in the press.

How much longer can we afford to be tolerant before deciding to rid the earth of this affront to civilization. Think the unthinkable,,quickly ,, before its too late.

The answer to that one is really quite simple. While the powers that be are surrounded by armed guards and live behind alarmed gates and fences nothing will change, why should it, they're safe. When, or if, the terrorists start to target politicians etc THEN it will change, rather quickly. However, the terrorists know this so why would they bother, they can keep picking off civilians to their hearts content knowing full well the governments will do nothing to disrespect the "religion of peace" and will keep subsidising them with benefits.

What I want to know is what do they think they will achieve by all this senseless killing of innocents . Do they think that we will just give up and hand our country over to them . Not likely I know that the Brits (and the yanks ) would fight to the last man . RIP all the innocents killed by this bunch of scum .

Harnser

Good question Harnser, we assume that these terrorists have an element of logic?

I'm not sure any country is up to coping with suicide bombers. How does any country mount a defence against suicide bombers?

The bloke in the shop with the rucksack, stood next to you at the counter, could be one, as could the bloke standing next to you on the tube, or the bus, or as in this case, in the queue waiting to check in. He doesn't even need to check in, he just has to walk into the terminal. The woman with the pushchair at the school gates could also be one. How do you fight such methods?

This isn't an immigration issue, immigration (from both quarters ;) ) has existed for hundreds of years. The phenomenon of bombings, shootings and radicalisation did not even exist until a few years ago, it all started after Bush/Blair told us the world needed to start a war on terror. This is the direct result and combined culmination of Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Yemen/Libya/Palestine/etc.

I'm fairly sure that the world trade centre attack was before this.

I'm not sure any country is up to coping with suicide bombers. How does any country mount a defence against suicide bombers?

The bloke in the shop with the rucksack, stood next to you at the counter, could be one, as could the bloke standing next to you on the tube, or the bus, or as in this case, in the queue waiting to check in. He doesn't even need to check in, he just has to walk into the terminal. The woman with the pushchair at the school gates could also be one. How do you fight such methods?

Lets see,,,,we are looking for an identifying common denominator here,,,,Hmmmm.

Well, let's not beat around the bush here, and I'm saying this as a logical assumption not racially. If he looks like a youngish Muslim then there's a lot more chance of him being a bomber than some white chav in a hoody isn't there ? In all honesty racial harassment shouldn't be a deterrent to police / security checking possible suspects.

Does anyone know the ratio of white male to Asian male bombers by any chance? Are the figures out there?

If you think this is a problem caused by Bush and Blair (although I think they should both be imprisoned for war crimes) You have forgotten all the bombings by the IRA, the Basque nationalists to name just two close to our shores.

David.

I think this crowd makes the IRA look like the RSPCA . I agree that ham fisted Western "help" did not entirely cause but helped create the vacuum into which the Salafist headbangers and Iran swept.Libya the most recent catastrophe . They always know best ,have an answer for everything and then blame someone else . They then invite them for sleepovers . Oops .

Well, let's not beat around the bush here, and I'm saying this as a logical assumption not racially. If he looks like a youngish Muslim then there's a lot more chance of him being a bomber than some white chav in a hoody isn't there ? In all honesty racial harassment shouldn't be a deterrent to police / security checking possible suspects.

Does anyone know the ratio of white male to Asian male bombers by any chance? Are the figures out there?

You have a very valid point in simplistic terms but using white looking ME nutters isn't as hard as you might imagine, quite apart form the relatively easy art of make up they'll just resort to using gingers. The answer is prevention and prevention starts with admitting the cause.

Not all muslims are terrorists BUT most terrorists seem to be muslims. Sort of gives them a clue where to start looking. It's a bit like saying not all men are rapists but all rapists are men. You wouldn't start looking for the rapists in the female population would you.

US election looming, global economy stagnating, UK an European leaders looking to mask major fundamental domestic issues, timely terrorist attack galvanising public opinion.... I wonder when the ground troops are going in? Tomorrows Red tops will have the answers

You are not the only one to think that :hmm: these things seem to have an uncanny habit of happening right after some chap is loudly declared to have been captured. Shouldn't we stop wall to wall coverage of rats being caught ? Or are there mysterious forces at play trying to galvanise EU solidarity or indeed manufacture consent for more wars ?

I think this crowd makes the IRA look like the RSPCA

Do you think so. :hmm:

Omagh bomb 15 August 1998

The bomb that devastated Omagh town centre in August 1998 was the biggest single atrocity in the history of the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Twenty-nine people were killed in the attack, which came less than three months after the people of Northern Ireland had voted 'Yes' to the Good Friday Agreement

Bloody Friday, Belfast 21 July 1972

On a Friday afternoon in the summer of 1972, the Provisional IRA exploded 19 bombs across Belfast in little over an hour.

Nine people were killed and 130 injured. The dead included four teenagers. The youngest victim was a 14 year-old schoolboy, the oldest was a 68 year-old woma

17th February, 1978 – La Mon hotel bombed by Provisional IRA

It will soon be the 35th Anniversary of the La Mon bomb outrage, one of the most horrific terrorist attacks in the IRA campaign of terror in Northern Ireland.

The explosion created a fireball 40 feet high and 60 feet wide. Twelve people were killed (seven of them women) and 30 were injured, many critically. It took almost two hours for firemen to put out the blaze.

A memorial service has been held to mark the 40th anniversary of the murder of 10 Protestant workmen by the IRA in the Kingsmills massacre.

The victims - textile factory workers - were shot dead when an IRA gang ambushed their mini-bus in 1976 near the County Armagh village of Kingsmills.

After checking their religion, the gang ordered one Catholic colleague to leave.

Only one man survived the shootings.

I could go but i would be here all night.

Edited by ordnance

This is the result of successive governments forcing political correctness and multiculturism on our Western Christian democracies, people are cowed and frightened of speaking their mind for fear of ending up in court or prison or being ostracised by advocates of this misguided concept!

For multiculturism to work it needed to be reciprocated by other cultures and religions..........and it isn't!

Successive governments have imposed multiculturalism and political correctness on Western society and enforced compliance by using the legal system, they have encouraged immigration and migration to the West, now they have lost control and the West is in danger of being swamped by immigrants and migrants..........not all come here for benign reasons.........and now we are reaping what our political masters have in their stupidity sown.

well said

The ideaology of the extremists has existed for hundreds of years in middle east countries, the only thing that has changed is that the murderers are now over here thanks to immigration and open borders.

For anyone that doubts that fact just have a read of Winston Churchills early life fighting the Talib ul ulm and the accounts of the murderous tribesmen, accounts of the behaviour of the so called "Holy men" of Islam and the inter tribal wars based on minor differences in religious perception.

Left in their own country these people kill each other, let them into our country and they kill us.

No political leader has enough guts to state the obvious and only solution so bombings and killings will continue to shut down EU countries, cause chaos, havoc and misery.