YouTube and online video channels

figgy

As per the topic title. Who watches what channels videos etc and who are your favourites?

I've watched Fieldsports Britain from the start along with the shooting show and bits of team wild along with any others I like the look of in the lists.

Been watching lots of air gun videos after getting back into it. Teds holdover is good and that SA hunting fella, enjoyed a lot of the Sandwell Field Sports vermin channel with that Si Pittawy fella.

Noticed not much hft videos or target shooting videos in general.

Edited by figgy

Oowee I think Si and Dave are good but as you say the length of the intro is a joke. He must say Sandwell field sports every thirty words. I noticed his newer vids have more mensions of sponsors and less of Dave in them. Good to see his wife enjoying the sport not many women shoot.

Cubleycat on YouTube is a good shot with her HW100

Quite a few of the video makers are plugging certain manufacturers or shops,to be expected to a point.

Edited by figgy

Hunters Vermin is top of the list, also FieldsportsBritain, The Shooting Show, Mark Ripley, (260RIPS), Vermin Hunters TV, Air Arms SA, Teds Holdover and whatever else I can find. A programme worth watching is The Scott Rea Project, the guy is a butcher and does some brilliant recipes especially with game, he is a one man band but now has a massive world wide following. Give him a try a like and a follow.

Edited by moorvale55

Giles is the man for me at Airgun TV . :good: And 'Airheads' is A favorite as well .

I too cannot cope with the Si (Sandwell Field sports adoration society) Pittaway continuous drawl.

I have a brother in Law , who sounds exactly the same ,when explaining about his sea shell collection.!

I'm sure he is brilliant in his field.

Edited by Longbower

HUNTERS VERMIN is the best by a country mile !!

The Si Pittaway & Dave show l usually watch. They are good shots for sure.

Think its the airgun show .. its presented by a tall, stoutish fella. He comes across as a bit of a wet lettuce .. though he's harmless and l watch it. Pointless slating any airgun related show really. We haven't any mainstream tv coverage, so any is welcome.