Foxing last night

eccles

Had a message off my Nephew that my cousin had just told him in pub that fox killing,message Terry.

Anyway got rifle out etc drove to pick up my nephew up to Cousins asked which field he had lost lambs.Not shot here for blinking years.

Set off down rd to gateway parked up .told Barry to sit in truck as he'd just had bowel cancer removed, and i'll pop over gate and call.

Walked out about 70y up hill to put caller out. Back to hedge caller on mouse 5 mins fox coming in over the hill stopped caller as it came in fox stops boom down a vixen. Picked it up went to have a chat with Barry he was laughing to how quick it was.

Waited a while said i'll pop back over to hedge on with caller this time chicken distress 5 to 10 mins fox coming in full pelt spotted with recon, on with Archer

fox coming in like a good one.off with caller fox stops boom no 2 down dog went out to find it no sign and only had my trainers on :lol: Told Barry i'd come up this morning and find it + see for best places to call from same time.

Walked out this morning and there it was how i did not see it i'll never know bit further that i thought and in dip in field nice dog.

Seen Aled this morning over the moon. :) said i'd come up again soon just to check any more around.

post-40804-0-36350900-1458728254_thumb.jpg

Nicely done mate, a tad messy :lol:

Cheers Mike :good: yes i hardly ever get a messy 1 with the 223 must have been angle i was shooting at. Aled was lucky i had not been on my comfy sofa. :lol: or i might not of gone :lol:

Edited by eccles

Cheers Mike :good: yes i hardly ever get a messy 1 with the 223 must have been angle i was shooting at. Aled was lucky i had not been on my comfy sofa. :lol: or i might not of gone :lol:

Mike its been that long since iv'e been shooting up there,last time a slope had been planted with larch trees now ready to cut down . :lol::lol:

I suggest you buy a new sofa that is more uncomfortable so you are more inclined to go out :lol:

One of the pieces of ground I shoot on changes every week as they are doing a lot of digging out and putting new tracks in so you have to be very careful at night as 50 foot drops tend to appear :unhappy: