Hw110

winnie&bezza

It's ugly, with an action made out of plastic to make it lighter, has a smaller magazine than the HW100, and has a heavy wooden stock that they painted black so people think it's a lightweight tactical one. Apart from that, it's great. :rolleyes:

Me too it's very Germanic.

QC and build quality would be a concern too after all the faults and problem suffered by its more expensive sibling.

Talking of it`s more expensive sibling, the 100 i hazard a guess at. A very few problems i would think,considering the amount sold, I can`t think of any other gun so well made, (that i have had)

This guy rates it,

yep , the steyr is a superb rifle, BUT if you ever get one then get it imported because you will save £500 approx. on a british bought one

Never would of known that cheers. It's still a lot of cash for me to get one at the moment but would be nice one day. If imported would it come over at full legal power do you know?

Now grip tape could be a thing. Better than any stippling or chequering.

Got to better than this soft touch rubber coating all the makers are covering there wood stocks with especially Minelli. Seen some very bad wear on high points and it must be difficult to refinish.

• 2 months later...