Need a good air rifle guys what's new

Browning725:)

Steyr Hunting 5, no question.

Mine stacks pellets and it's such a joy to use. It's one of those guns that just gives you the confidence to know you're going to make the shot.

I've shot a fair few guns and it's incredibly accurate and absolutely unbeatable for reloading speed. Mine is not even semi auto and you just line up on target, fire, lift your index finger (without moving anything else) flick the indexing lever and finger back down to the trigger.

The indexing lever just seems to be that too, no effort to pull a hammer Spring back and move you off target, just flick the lever and it indexes the mag to the next pellet.

Different level to the air arms, Daystate crowd IMO. I've shot loads of them. It's different too, which I like.

Steyr Hunting 5, no question.

Mine stacks pellets and it's such a joy to use. It's one of those guns that just gives you the confidence to know you're going to make the shot.

I've shot a fair few guns and it's incredibly accurate and absolutely unbeatable for reloading speed. Mine is not even semi auto and you just line up on target, fire, lift your index finger (without moving anything else) flick the indexing lever and finger back down to the trigger.

The indexing lever just seems to be that too, no effort to pull a hammer Spring back and move you off target, just flick the lever and it indexes the mag to the next pellet.

Different level to the air arms, Daystate crowd IMO. I've shot loads of them. It's different too, which I like.

What cal. Is it your H5?

Got mine second hand, came with a decent 10-50x60 scope which does help the overall experience.

Before going to look at mine I'd only ever seen them in pics and vids and thought they were a bit 'meh'. I wanted to see one after watching the YouTube vids as I knew it was one of those things you'd appreciate in the metal.. After a quick demo from the prev owner and a go I was smitten.

I did get lucky with mine as the prev owner tricked it out. Steyr Weaver rail fitted, Warne QR scope mounts, £800 scope, custom silencer, extra cylinder, Steyr bag, nice tripod. Gent even gave me a buddy bottle!

I can 100% recommend one.

No contest between those two.

Nothing against the BSA in its own right but the Steyr is a different league.

My mate had always wanted a black pepper R10 and he bought one last week (He's got a Daystate Wolverine and Pulsar) and he told me he sold it on at the weekend. After I handled that last week it's a great gun... for the money! The magazine release alone would turn me off the gun.

I think if you can afford the Steyr it's no contest between the two.

Got mine second hand, came with a decent 10-50x60 scope which does help the overall experience.

Before going to look at mine I'd only ever seen them in pics and vids and thought they were a bit 'meh'. I wanted to see one after watching the YouTube vids as I knew it was one of those things you'd appreciate in the metal.. After a quick demo from the prev owner and a go I was smitten.

I did get lucky with mine as the prev owner tricked it out. Steyr Weaver rail fitted, Warne QR scope mounts, £800 scope, custom silencer, extra cylinder, Steyr bag, nice tripod. Gent even gave me a buddy bottle!

I can 100% recommend one.

Sounds great. £800 scope??