End of an era....

ditchman

I dont easily share my personal life with anyone...but i had to let my beautiful Duchess go this morning...i have had many dogs in the last 40 years and it dosnt get any easier.........i remember every day that ive had with her and especially this one......i feel relived that it is done now and have not let it go on too late.........................

2nd pic is with her half brother who is at present on the bloody sofa !

post-11401-0-53898700-1459170944_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-39633200-1459171023_thumb.jpg

So sorry for you. I know the pain of loosing three and know that I have got it to come in the near future. Give the other dog a lot of love because it will miss it's mate just as you will. I've always taken care of mine until the time arrives and you have to make the decision and take the last walk. I know a lot of people who go through this never have another dog because of the stress and heartbreak that it can cause.

very sad when your dog goes, it affects you the same as losing a relative. .

Sometimes more so , I see my dogs more than most of my relations , and that's the way I like it.

A very contented pair of Labradors ditchman , she not only had a good life she had a first class owner to go with it ..... R I P ... DUCHESS