BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting

haggis

I deliver a number of the ASC Introduction to Wood Pigeon Shooting Courses in your part of the world, most recently at Chippenham near to Ely on the 12th March.

Flycoy also delivers the course and will be delivering a course at North Walsham on 30th April, full details on the BASC website.

Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - North Walsham, Norfolk
Country Field Sports, Unit 10, Folgate Road,North Walsham

There have been a number of threads on the BASC Course recently in the main all very positive.

The course is very informative, and I believe value for money.

If you need to know anything about the course drop me a PM.

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

A way to get a course down your way is to ask shooters local to you. Pigeon Watch is a great way of doing this, it is exactly what Wilksey done last year to great effect.
Let people know on PW where you are put up a poll on PW perhaps asking for people that can travel and then what distance would be acceptable and see what happens.

I am Based in Stevenage and deliver the course for the area, if you can get enough bums on seat (12/15) a course could be arranged

Here are the dates of upcoming Course's, I hope this helps

13th May Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Kibworth Harcourt, Leicestershire Kibworth Shooting Ground, Main A6, Harborough Road,Kibworth Beauchamp

23 Sep Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Glenwherry Estate, Co Antrim Glenwherry Hill Farm, Glenhead Road,Ballymena

07 Oct Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Richmond, Yorkshire Lime Kiln Cottage, Barton,Richmond

Edited by bakerboy

Hi Baker boy, thats exactly where I headed having found this thread. No pigeon shooting courses over our way at all :( Im just up the road from you in St Neots having worked at Astrium for many years :) I was going to sign up having just got into SG having shot Air rifle for 10+ years.

Start a thread with a poll, on PW asking for interest in the BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting course in your area (Herts Beds Bucks Cambridge) and see what the response is.

If it is good I will ask to be able to put on the course.

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

Apropos to nothing, missed you on the snipe Terry.

David.

Hi David good to hear from your.

Had to give it a miss this year as I found the going a little hard on my knackered leg. Maybe next season I can give it another try.

I missed the shooting which is always very enjoyable and you have always looked after me and my friends.

Keep well.

Terry

have been shooting for over 50 years so whatever course basc run i wouldn,t attend,even if local,have done years of wildfowling on anglesy and southport and mersey, now just do rough and pigeon and crows,so dont feel i could benefit,but am still a member and will remain so.