Season "highlights " - 2015 /2016

Big Al

Nothing much on this that hasn't been put on other clips I've posted, but it's all compressed into one clip for this season .

Apologies to all those who dislike music on video but I kept it to just the pheasant shooting at least. I couldn't resist.

Edited by Big Al

Great video, well done. Keep them coming AL.

Thanks. The season seems so far away!!

I don't shoot pigeons until the end of July - they aren't as plentiful here so I leave them alone during peak breeding season. As for crows - they are a big problem. I'll hopefully get out to them when work and family don't get in the way!

EW and Ollie - thanks. I always appreciate your positive comments.

Ollie - trying to find ways to fill my spare time now the season is over. Hill walking in the Mournes, cycling and the like can only do so much. I am considering the wee orange clays now!

EW and Ollie - thanks. I always appreciate your positive comments.

Ollie - trying to find ways to fill my spare time now the season is over. Hill walking in the Mournes, cycling and the like can only do so much. I am considering the wee orange clays now!

My boy is only 18 months old so thankfully he is filling my time now. Might get out at some corvids on a seeded field on Saturday but need to get permission first.