Anti's troll dead 9 year old

ollie

Sorry if this has already been covered, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3524219/Sick-hunt-saboteurs-troll-family-girl-9-kicked-death-horse-hunting.html

The antis involved in these comments should be ashamed of themselves and should be punished. Please let the parents grieve for their little girl rather than putting across your agenda.

As a parent of a little boy these comments really made me mad!!!

I used to go to school with Nick, her dad. Having seen his initial post about the death of his daughter on Saturday evening on Facebook I'm still in shock.

Cannot believe these disturbing people, using the death of a 9 year old to wage their war against the hunt.

Let's hope something is done about these trolls.

So let us not use the death of a nine year old girl for anything either.

I'm not using it for any agenda. I was bringing to light the horrible comments made & how wrong it was.

I'm sure most of us on here have kids & can appreciate how wrong the comments are.

My condolences to the friends & family of the little girl!!!

Just trying to pour cold water on the angry mob.

It doesn't seem to be working. ;)

As for the comments from the hunt anti's, they shouldn't come as any great surprise. Human life will always come second in their eyes, so if anybody reads such a headline, just don't read any further. :no:

It amazes me that some people are so blinkered with trying to protect foxes and other animals from being hunted, shot or trapped, that they would even turn against their own species when someone dies who has the tiniest connection to any of these activities...

I would also like to add that there's no 'Trolling' happening there. That's just how these people work.

Edited by Billy.

It's the classic "anti" mentality: "We're good, hunters are evil, we're the good guys, hunters are the bad guys, we're in the right, hunters are in the wrong..." Antis are so convinced that they are the highest moral authority, they think they are beyond all rules of common decency, meaning they think they are in the right to give personal abuse, pillory, slander and libel hunters on social media, and even give death threats. Now they've topped-it by mocking the death of an innocent child.

They're self-righteous bullies, who think they're invincible because they are so convinced they are doing the "right" thing.

Interestingly, this tpoic has made the reader's comments page of the Metro free paper that is distributed in and around London. Those post the deplorable messages on social media ahve been roundly castigated, even by those that do not support hunting.