Walked up mini driven pheasant shoot LET days

Hello all,

I am currently advertising mini driven/walked up LET days for a shoot I run in Lancashire. We are on Guns On Pegs, but here is a description.

Hello all,

Thank you for visiting my pheasant shoot advertisement. The shoot is located in Lancashire, near Bolton.

After the success of last seasons mini-driven/walked up syndicate and LET days we have decided to re-offer the opportunity to visit our shoot for a days sport. This season I only have three dates to offer you.

Wed 30th Nov 2016

Sat 31st Dec - FULL

Mon 2nd Jan 2017

Sat 28th Jan 2017

The day will see 10 guns grace the landscape on a stand one beat one basis. We will be completing around 6 - 8 drives on the day depending on success, so each gun will stand on a peg for at least 3 drives. We will be walking up rough shooting in between some drives over separate areas and in 2 teams of 5/6 guns. The day is structured well and inclusive of your pheasant shooting we provide a hearty breakfast and a wholesome, home made 2 course lunch.

We will be aiming for a good day with plenty of shooting. In terms of a bag limit, our syndicate guns will be looking for a 40+ bird day. Depending on your ability to shoot a moving target will dictate the end bag, but you will get plenty opportunity. Last season we put 950 birds down and returned 42%. This coming season we are putting 2000 pheasants down.

The price per gun £150.00 with a discretionary beaters tip on the day.

Please register your interest asap. Deposits required at the time of booking via Paypal and the remaining balance to be paid on the day

Please note, shooting available for singles guns and groups of guns.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me for further information.