Rabbit shooting over spaniels - North Yorks

Folks

I am organising a training day for some trialling spaniels next Saturday 16th April in North Yorkshire. We are currently looking for two guns (2 already sorted) to shoot over the dogs. This is a training day so there will be some waiting whilst dogs are corrected if they mess up but should be an enjoyable day.

Cost is 25 quid to go towards the cost of the day.

If interested drop me a PM

By there's nowt tighter than a Yorkshire man,especially one from the North.

Fielddweller

Tight!!! Me??? Guess it looks that way.

I forgot what's it's like NOT to have free access to shooting opportunities. Having several cost free permissions from farmer and land owner friends has made me loose touch with reality. The reality that most people don't have readily available shooting opportunities.

Sorry for appearing to be tight :no:

Tight!!! Me??? Guess it looks that way.

I forgot what's it's like NOT to have free access to shooting opportunities. Having several cost free permissions from farmer and land owner friends has made me loose touch with reality. The reality that most people don't have readily available shooting opportunities.

Sorry for appearing to be tight :no:

I wouldn't worry! everyone has their own opinions and should be able to express them within reason! were all grown ups on here!

Well, MAINLY!

Yes there are some who rely solely on invites or offers of days out! But then there are those who work hard to gain their permission, and having such can offer a trade for free between Pigeon days and Rabbiting etc!

For me, that £25 would be a day at the clay club! thats about 50 clays and carts for the day! So in reality £25 for a day out in the field, and the chance of some bunny burgers too is quite tempting! :good:

All,

My attention has been elsewhere. Had a bitch in whelp, as you can probably understand that takes preference over checking the forum.

Thanks to those who responded, given the interest I've had the place filled almost immediately.

There will be more of these days run before the start of the grouse season so watch this space.

Obviously if it's too expensive then it's maybe not for you ;-)

Cheers

Scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...