Petition to stop Cameron's Govt funded pro EU leaflet

TriBsa

"Prime Minister David Cameron plans to spend British taxpayers’ money on a pro-EU document to be sent to every household in the United Kingdom in the run up to the EU referendum. We believe voters deserve a fair referendum - without taxpayer-funded biased interceptions by the Government."

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116762

70,027 signatures already and only created last night. 100,000 should get the issue debated in parliament.

Please sign!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Prime Minister David Cameron plans to spend British taxpayers’ money on a pro-EU document to be sent to every household in the United Kingdom in the run up to the EU referendum. We believe voters deserve a fair referendum - without taxpayer-funded biased interceptions by the Government."

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116762

70,027 signatures already and only created last night. 100,000 should get the issue debated in parliament.

Please sign!

I've signed .... Keep it going folks.

Its that kind of attitude that lets them do what they want and when they want. With that attitude why bother voting at all.. Sod it, hey lets just let them dictate to us what will happen..

Who said I vote , never have never will , to all them that do good on ya hope it works , my feeling is who ever runs the country will run it how they want and there will always be people slagging them off , I don't , I pay my taxes to ever is in government

Who said I vote , never have never will , to all them that do good on ya hope it works , my feeling is who ever runs the country will run it how they want and there will always be people slagging them off , I don't , I pay my taxes to ever is in government

:no: Sometimes it just makes you feel like giving up .