To Hull and Back (Hopefully).

secretagentmole

HC have stated in several journals that the HW100 does NOT have a regulator fitted - but what it does have is a system using washers that Regulate the pressure - so the cycle of the HW100 is regulated but not by a "typical" regulator per se. Thus the HW100 does have a regulated pressure system but does not have a regulator.

no there speaks a man with a brain,, Bruno your wasting your time mate ,, they wont listen

This all sounds like a matter of semantics to me. I couldn't care less where it has a regulator, an air-regulating valve or a series of magical pixie-portals to expel air - the fact is the action is working well, it's the wood that's tut.

SAM, I hope you get it sorted - even if you have chosen the most convoluted way of doing it.

probably does but its not fitted by weihrauch, the only regulators xtx fit are huma, how do I know that you may ask ??? they wanted to put one in one of my rifles,

by the way you should ask them how do they adjust a reg that's not there ??? , maybe take a washer out :lol::lol::lol:

I can assure you MY hw100 kt has been totally stripped and rebuilt and NOPE , no reg

probably does but its not fitted by weihrauch, the only regulators xtx fit are huma, how do I know that you may ask ??? they wanted to put one in one of my rifles,

by the way you should ask them how do they adjust a reg that's not there ??? , maybe take a washer out :lol::lol::lol:

I can assure you MY hw100 kt has been totally stripped and rebuilt and NOPE , no reg

Perhaps it is one of the washers in the regulator....

Edited by secretagentmole

Just saw this on that XTX air website page that was linked:

Just amused me.

yes that is quite amusing, had my ranger worked on by them, they did a good job I must say, the only thing I didn,t like was they put a top hat over a shorter spring behind the safety, it wasn,t built with one so I changed it back to how it was made as the cocking seemed a lot shorter,

I,ll have to email weihrauch and ask them where my reg has gone out of my (bought new ) hw100kt

011_zpsdirynayl.jpg

it is the middle one in the above picture

In the second pic of the new stock, is that a scratch I can see? :lol:

I thought that but didn,t want to say

mole should of got a stock like mine instead of a beech one :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

heres a pic for ya mole

005_zpsrb17cbgy.jpg

Edited by evo