HUNTING

Yorkshire Pudding

Come on ernyha"

This is very serious, I've been shooting for 22 years man and boy I have even had my car damaged by anti's. we need as group to lay down why we need to shoot /hunt/fish/or any other none couch potato activity.

It's because we cull.

Why? because we need to.

End of forum BIG BILL :D

Come on ernyha"

This is very serious, I've been shooting for 22 years man and boy I have even had my car damaged by anti's. we need as group to lay down why we need to shoot /hunt/fish/or any other none couch potato activity.

It's because we cull.

Why? because we need to.

End of forum BIG BILL :D

Big Bill i fully appreciate the seriousness of the original topic of this thread and i apologise if you think that me having a small joke at Red Stags expense is treating the topic too flippantly.

The remarks and banter with Red were purely in connection with the joke that F/Mike made at the end of his excellent post and were in no way meant to distract from the original topic.

>They can ban it, but it won't stop us!

If you break the law to pursue your sport you can kiss goodbye to your SGC, FAC and any chance of owning one again.

It simply isnt worth it :angry:

When it gets banned (It will eventually :devil: ) then its time to find another country :D France is mine <_<

As a Gin swilling civil servant myself, I can categorically state for the record....... I AIN'T NOR WILL I EVER BE ONE OF THEM, I will fight with everything I got to keep my sport and then some.......

My very good friend faces eviction, homeless and no job cos of what they plan to do call this a democracy they are just ********

Guest flightline

Many believe that Blair is waiting his time to reintroduce a hunt banning bill when it will have most payback for him with the gruesome leftie t*rds in his Party. Look at the man Banks and his new found support for top-up fees.

Some deal has been done. But it`s quiet at the moment.

The CA is asking supporters to write to Cabinet Ministers on this issue so that they are absolutely sure we`re still here and not going away.

Usually at this point some people post and say it won`t do any good. Fair enough. Don`t write then. I don`t agree and will get the advice from CA on the site soon.

Guest flightline

As threatened, a PART of the CAs advice on letter writing to members of the cabinet. This advice does not seem to be on the CA`s website. PM me for the full advice.

Guide for the letter writing campaign to members of the Cabinet

General

There is no promise in the Labour Party manifesto to ban hunting with dogs.

The Government claimed legislation on hunting would be based on evidence and principle, not prejudice.

Anti hunting MPs have openly declared that the issue is now totemic and has little to do with animal welfare.

59% of the public oppose a ban on hunting (NOP).

Any law which is not based on evidence and principle cannot be fair or reasonable.

There is too much of an inclination to seek to legislate human behaviour. This is not the sign of a liberal and tolerant society.

This is not an issue that is high on the public’s political agenda, nor should it be for the Government. Only 2% of people believe hunting should be a political priority (NOP).

The use of the Parliament Acts to impose legislation which is based on prejudice would be unacceptable and would result in an unjust law. That is why over 52,000 people have already signed the Hunting Declaration stating their intention to take the consequences of breaking the law they believe to be unjust. This is unprecedented. If you have signed the Hunting Declaration (and you are prepared to say so to the Home Secretary) you may wish to explain your reasons for doing so.